Chapter 15- Paging Doctor Draconis Pt.2

(AU-This is just a heads up in warning you now that in this chapter there will be a lot of medical knowledge and scientific terms i.e. the proper names for the anatomy. All this information I got was from various Wiki sites and letting you know now, I'll try to clarify what is written, but at the same time I want it fit into the drama aspect. Think of the thing a little as Grey's Anatomy when doctors have to talk about the patients status' lol.)

"And what pray tell could that mean?" Cinderella asks, alarmed by such a statement.

"Its as I said it." I take a deep breath and looked around. Luckily for me there was a poster which has the human body, the names of the bones, organs, and the relevant information I needed to explain further, "Allow me to explain using this charter of the human body. I'm going to go from the head downwards." Everyone nods as they listen intensely, "Lets start with the head which has a total of 29 bones in its structure. According to my analysis in regards to Ashley, her Occipital bone has been heavily inflicted by a heavy object resulting in a deep horizontal crack to form. The two Parietal bones that are jointed to a fibrous joint are dented. The frontal bone, the forehead for those that are going to ask, has multiple cracks on either side which are slowly moving inwards. If the two cracks were to collide with one another in the middle, the frontal bone itself would shatter."

Fairy Godmother's face pales dramatically in horror as Cinderella struggles to keep herself from collapsing. She holds onto Kit who leans against a surface so he wouldn't fall. The others all have mixture expressions of Anger, shock, horror, sadness, and in Layla's case, despair.

"As for the Temporal bones, they are both broken and are only holding by a thread. One could compare it to one that's role is to cut down a tree, but only cut so much and leave only a slither of the plants wood. As for the Sphenoid bone, it has a heavy dent and several small diagonal cracks. The Ethrnoid bone is shattered into tiny pieces."

"Oh...my..." Ben wheezed.

"Holy crap!" Naruto exclaimed.

"And that's just the head portion..." Shinigami winced.

"I think I'm going to be sick." Aurora said as she wheezes slightly. Philip went and returns with a bucket for his wife to hold onto.

"Now we move onto the facial portion." I direct to the face part of the human body, "As this chart shows, the face is made up of a total of fifteen bones in its structure. In Ashley's case both her Nasal bones are caved in which are resulted to a non stop blow to some sort of heavy object, both her Maxilla bones which are her upper jaws, are sadly heavily bent and cracked. If she was to move her jaw any longer than she has been thus far, the Maxilla bones would've badly tore and shatter. One of Ashley's Lacrimal bones is snapped in half while the other is hanging by a thread. The Zygomatic bones, aka the cheekbones, are caved in. s for the Palatine bones, they are both broken and in need of repair. The inferior Nasal Concha bones are shown to have black markings which appear to be a result to a heavy burning. Lastly we come to the Vomer, Hyoid bone, and the Mandible; The Vomer is heavily dented inwards, the Hyoid has many horizontal and vertical cracks, and the Mandible is snapped completely in half. Its surprising that Ashley could talk as she is now, but that's resorted due to the nerval branches throughout the skull being severely numb."

"I'm going to slaughter him." Emilia growls.

"You don't know the half of it." I said, "We now move onto the middle ears which are devised of 6 bones in total; 2 Malleus bones, 2 Incus bones, and 2Stapes bones. The Malleus and Incus bones are dented while the Stapes is distorted."

"He has not moved to the human body, and yet I'm horrified by the discoveries." Mom said.

"Well. It seems that we need to get ourselves involved in school matters it seems." Dad crossed his arms and rolled his eyes in annoyance, "I thought mortals could handle matters but it seems that isn't the case."