Chapter 11- Dark Discoveries Pt.2

(AU- ⚠️Warning- This chapter will have portrayal's of abuse and trauma.)

Main POV

While leaving my siblings with Doug who was going through the schedules and escorting them to their dorm rooms, Ben, Layla, Danny, and Emilia, escort my son, Shinigami, Cait Sith, and I, to Fairy Godmothers office. As we make are way to our destination, the soon-to-be king and his siblings tell me bits and pieces about the buildings history and answered any questions that Naruto and I had in mind. As I walked, my heart couldn't stop beating. It has been fluttering like crazy ever since my eyes layed upon the tall muscular blonde male who is currently walking closely on my right. My heart especially keeps fluttering every so often when the back of his hand grazes over mine ever so gently. If I was wearing heavier clothing than I am currently wearing, I'd for sure would be sweating with heat!

I needed some way to change my current status slightly, something to distract myself. A light bulb popped over my head, signalling the perfect idea.

"Say. Your highness." I addressed Ben. The young boy chuckled in amusement.

"Please. Just Ben is fine." He said, "Calling me your highness or Prince makes me feel isolated."

"But isn't it the custom to address one by their titles?" Naruto blinked.

"It is. But when its just us or here at school, titles don't matter." Layla replied.

"We appreciate the politeness, but you dont need to." Emilia added, "At the end of the day we're all human." She looks at Cait and Shinigami, both of who raised an eyebrow, "Most of us are anyways."

"And may I point out that I'm not full human?" I said, "I'm a hybrid. I contain the genetics of various species in me."

"You know what I mean cousin."

"That i do." I laugh at Emilia who pouts and turn my head to Ben once more, "May I speak freely?"

"What's on your mind?" He asked.

"I don't mean to speak out of turn nor one to come across as judgemental or impolite, but may I ask why are you with Audrey? From first impressions she doesn't seem like the loving sort and may I ask quite un lady-like from what i have seen."

"And that's just mom's way of sugar-coating it." Naruto scoffed.

"Aye. She did seem to be behavin' like her knickers are in a serious twist." Cait Sith mused.

"There will be no amount of words to fully express just how sorry I am to all of you in regards to her behaviour." Ben frowned, "I have known her for many years and not once has she ever acted in such a manner towards anyone."

"Maybe not to your face." Layla said, "But she has always been a mean girl ever since I've had the misfortune to know her."

"Maybe she's acted like that because of the proclamation?"

"Bro. I love you and all, but that's bullsh*t." Danny spoke, "Audrey has always been the two-faced bitch since childhood. Over the years she has gotten worse, especially when you and her got together. You're just too good hearted to see the thorn under the rose."

"I still see the good in her. I know that once she gets to know you all better, she'll see that your good people." Ben said. His emotional aura was bright, shining even with happiness and hope. Just looking at Ben will make things even worse for when he discovers what I have discovered. That Audrey isn't the type of girl she is.

Or the person he had known.

"And I appreciate that way of thinking Ben." I said, "Its just with how she acted had me concerned. Not only was she rude to Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos, but she had the audacity to ridicule my son in front of me and dared to perform a physical act towards a member of my family, something of which I will need to make a report on when we get to Fairy Godmothers office."