23

"How have you been doing hyung? " Taehyung asks, fidgeting with his fingers, a habit he got years ago when he got nervous and anxious.

"Can't complain" Jin replied before taking a pause, closely observing the other and then exclaimed.

"Didn't know you got so mature to make decisions on your own and that too without telling anyone not even me" A hurt look flashes on his features when taehyung take a look at him.

Both of them are sitting in a restaurant close by the exhibition Hall. Taehyung promise mingyu to hang out some other time because right now he has some other important things to look after, mingyu was confused but didn't pry further cause if taehyung wants to then he'll tell him and if he didn't want to than it's alright he didn't want to be a pushover coz taehyung's comfort comes first so he bid his goodbyes and went from there.

"I know you are mad at me , i know I caused disappointment and I'm truly sorry" Taehyung tried to say, tears leaving his eyes and making his cheeks wet.

The guilt is already too much, but now facing the reality that what he had done in past maybe affected people around him more than it affected himself. But nothing could happen when the deed is already done.

"Seems like you are so grown up that you are not even calling me hyungie now" Jin complained, a whine leaving his lips before he could stop himself.

"Taehyung's inside burns at the words, that left the other's mouth, " I'm sorry" He apologized, he can't do anything rather than being apologetic he is such a coward rather than facing the circumstances he ran away, from reality from the people that really loves him.

He knew he's going to hurt so many people while making that decision, but he never thought in reality it's worst, the weight of jins words fell harder on him.

"Naah, tae you know I've always thought of you as my own brother, I've always treated you as my own child and I can't blame you cause I know it was my fault that I wasn't able to find out what you were suffering from I'm sorr-"

"No hyungie, why are you apologizing nothing is your fault it's all mi-"

"No no please tae I should have been careful, and I am sorry for what you suffered I should have known that every person who puts a smile on doesn't mean he is happy" Jin  added further with a pleading manner.

"Hyungie it's my fault too and it can't get overshadowed just because what you said am extremely apologetic for what I did" Taehyung says, guilt was prominent in his voice.

"How are you doing? Are you happy? Like we've searched miles for you taehyung but there's no trace of you not even a single thing we were scared to death I swear"

"And suddenly one day a news pops up on TV that Kim taehyung is awarded for being the best fashion designer, that was your first one I guess and you got two more consecutivly, I was so happy after looking at your pictures and at the same time I was angry and hurt too but as time went I somehow realized what you did was completely okay if it's makes you happy"

"But you should have left after an explanation you should have given the closure that we needed that's it leaving so suddenly without a word didnt sit right with me but that's okay somewhere maybe I was at fault that you didn't seem to consider your problems with me and that's okay" Jin says, as tears rolled down his cheeks, he tried to wipe them off and smiles but taehyung knows better.

So taehyung got up from his seat and went towards the other as he hugs him his eyes closes at the familiar warmth that envelope him. Jin hugs him tightly as if he'll disappear if he loosens his hold even a little bit. He retracted and kisses taehyung's forehead and whispers "you are looking so beautiful my baby" And took him in another hug.

Taehyung is happy so happy right now, but there's this thing that's countinously bugging him so he just asks putting everything aside.

"How's he? " As the words left taehyung's mouth Jin's movement stills the spoon that he was holding dropped on the floor making a loud screech. Taehyung can literally taste the tension that surrounds them. He regretted asking this.

"I don't think so you are ready to hear this out-"

"No hyungie I don't care if I'm ready or not-"

"No tae you are not getting it, you can't take it and bla-"

"Please I want to" Taehyung says, taking a hold of jins hand his eyes pleading, fresh tears adoring his face.

"Okay,  I dont know the whole thing to be honest no one knows except jeongguk cause he never allowed us to even ask him things, when you disappear so suddenly and we asked him about you he just didn't reply, he didn't utter a word other than yes, no,its fine his answers always came in one word only.

"He just became lifeless, you know taehyung it's get easier when you let your emotions expressed doesn't matter if it's in the form of anger or sadness but when a person bottled up things inside his heart and grieve silently than that's what is like a slow poison, killing you every moment but still you can't get rid of it after that he just went numb no feeling no emotions nothing, deprived of any emotions, I don't even remember last time when we had a proper conversation with him let alone meeting " Jin cried, he shivers by only remembering what his brother went through cause he really didn't deserves all that.

"But still he tried everything to serve justice to you he tried to collect evidence and proof regarding what happened to your parents but unfortunately there's nothing so at last he directly confronted father and made him realize that surrender is the only way for his remorse, he tried every damn thing and successfully made him confess his committed crimes in front of the media that led him behind the bar before six years till now" Jin says, taehyung can't believe what he just heard tears were leaving continuesly and sadness smothered him like a poisonous fog.

Taehyung was literally crying his heart out,and Jin was no better people around them were giving them judgemental looks but none of them were in a condition to even care about that.

"And it's not even half of the things that he went through no one knows except him he never says anything, he's not like before taehyung he's not. And one day we got to know that he didn't want to continue to be the CEO and left that post in hands of Namjoon and went far away from us we didn't even know where he resides now it's just he visit us once in a while and when he couldn't he just texts saying he's doing fine but he never calls" Jin completed with a heavy heart, now looking at taehyung he wipe the tears that left his eyes with the pad of his thumb.

Taehyung cried harder at that, his breath  came in shocked, ragged gasps between sobs as he whispers to himself "it's all my fault, he suffered because of me its all because of my selfishness its all my fault" These words were ringing in his mind in a loop  a profound emptiness opened up inside him,threatening to swallow him whole but before he could comprehend something his vision got blurry and he lost his consciousness.

_______________________________________________

💜