5

"Kookieeee how long it take us to reach there? " Taehyung asks whining.Its been so long already he can't wait anymore.

They both are in the car, driving to God knows where as tae thought, on the other hand jeongguk is trying to handle his whiney baby who is just babbling and also got annoyed with the blind fold that jeongguk made him to wear.

"Baby just a little bit more and we will be there I promise and yeah no cheating" Jeongguk chuckle as he sees the others tactics to try to see from the blind fold.

"Okay okay, but this is too annoying why do you even made me to wear this" Taehyung huffed and made a cute angry puppy face.

Oh how jeongguk want to kiss that pout away but he know he can't. Never.

"Okay we are here" Jeongguk says after what seems like ages, turning and stopping the car to the side of the road and Unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"Yayyy finally" Tae says jumping on his sit like a baby well he is indeed a baby, jeongguk's baby.

He opened the car door from tae's side, unbuckled his seatbelt and hold his hand to get him out of the car.

"Be careful pup" Jeongguk says as he guided taehyung to go all the way to their destination.

Taehyung can hear the sound of the dry leaves crashing under his feets as he walks slowly and the sound of some birds from different directions. "So you guessed it right? "Jeongguk says now stopping at a point.

"Of course kookie im not that dumb you know" Tae says sassily flipping his imaginary hairs.

"Oh wait"

"We are in the forest, oh god don't tell me you are going to abandoned me here in the name of surprise" Tae says with a fake scary face.

"I think you should stop hanging out with jin hyung so much yk, where is my sweet little pup, huh" Jeongguk says now going behind him to open the knot of the blind fold.

"Okay now I'm definitely gonna tell jinie hyung about this you just wait " Tae says laughing and just imagining what would happen to jeongguk if he really says this to his jinie hyung and this made him bursting a feet of laughter.

"Oh no please, I was just joking and you know that" Jeongguk says as he imagined the scenario you know jin hyung can be too dangerous sometimes.

"But jinie hyung doesn't know tha-" Taehyung voice just got stuck in his throat when the blind fold got removed from his eyes and fall on the ground and it doesn't even concerns him right now because he just got stunned to see what is in front of him.

.

A beautiful tree house

It seems like the air got knocked out of him when he saw the beautiful tree house. He can't even imagine that this is real. No this can't be right jeongguk can't do that just because-