3

Its a Sunday morning when jeongguk and taehyung decided to go for morning walk, the park is usually very crowded and chaotic but today its peaceful and there are not a lot of people, just some kids are playing here and there.

"Ah m tired" Tae says, running to the empty bench.

"Nah you are cute" Jeongguk mumbled.

"Huh"

"What.. Nothing" Jeongguk chuckled.

"Kookie"

"Hmm"

"Can I ask you something?" Tae asked dangling his feets and humming softly looking at nothing in particular.

Well he wanted to ask this for a long time now, and the reason for asking this he himself didn't know.

"You can ask me anything tae" jeongguk says taking a seat next to him.

"Yeah I know but it's you know I neve-r asked you this bu-t I really wanted to an-" He says stuttering, don't know how to ask.

"Pup its ok, you know you can ask me anything" jeongguk cut him off in the middle.

"It-s just it-

"Kookieistheresomeoneyoulike?" he asked in one breathe.

"Pup relax" jeongguk says and laughed. " Ask me whatever you want I'll answer "

"Kookie is there someo-ne you li-ke?" Now tae asks still a bit nervously he himself don't know the reason why.

"I do" jeongguk says staring at nothing.

"Huh, bu-t you neve-r told me" tae said an uneasy feeling pooling in the pit of his stomach.

He don't know what this feeling is but somewhere he knows he is not ready for this, he is not ready for what was about to come, whether this feeling is of getting to know that you are not that important or the fear of loosing someone so close to you in some way, or loosing the person whose happiness is your top priority, or knowing you are not the only one, there is that someone too or is there somthing else?

'Am I ready to share you with someone else'

Its just somewhere he knows he doesn't want to share him with someone else.

And reason well we don't need any reason for some things.

He is not ready to share his kookie but the question is why? In fact he should be happy right now knowing that there is someone special in his kookie's life, Well he is nowhere close to happiness after knowing this.

"Why so suddenly?" Jeongguk ask looking at him.

"I don't know I just want to I guess, so whose the lucky one"

"Ill tell you when the right time comes" jeongguk says with a smile that didn't reached his eyes.

"Oh okay" tae replied nothingness in his voice.

I don't know when you will realise that there is someone here loving you silently. Jeongguk thought.

.

.

.

.

In the middle of the night jeongguk stirred from his sleep when he heard knocking on his door, he got up and went to open the door, and there is taehyung with tears staining face sofly sobbing and oh boy jeongguk's stomach drops then and there, sleep long forgotten.