12

The day dawn crisped and clear,the sun poured through the window and the first rays of sunlight warm not harsh lighting up the room, the birds keep chirping, the sun was beaming through their blinds causing jeongguk to stir in his sleep, he slowly opened his eyes and felt weight on his chest so he looked down to see most magnificent sight taehyung was sleeping his head resting on jeongguk's chest and one leg around his torso practically hugging him, his hair tousled, his nostrils flaring slightly, matching his slow breathing pattern in his sleep, jeongguk pulled him closer to his chest, his heartbeat slowly catching up to taehyung's, as if their bodies reacted simultaneously to their warm touch, now legs entangled together.

Oh how jeongguk wishes every morning to be like this, so with a content smile on his face and giddy feeling bubbling inside his chest he drifted back to sleep.
.

.

.
It's afternoon when they both came back home. Jeongguk went to office to attend a important meeting and taehyung greeted everyone, it feels good to finally came back, a place he called his second home.

Taehyung was just unpacking his stuff when he heard a knock on his door and heard the door opening sound and then there is Mrs jeon entering the room with a smile.

She went towards the bed where taehyung was sitting and sat there, she gesture him to come closer and he obliged happily now they were facing each other Mrs jeon holding his hand warmly.

"I want to give you something taetae, you are finally eighteen I've waited so long for this day" She says, as she strokes his hand gently.

Then she pull out the box, and took out a beautiful bracelet, a magnetic half heart sun and moon bracelet.

(She gifted him the moon one)

Than she hold his hand and tied it around his wrist. And looked at him.

"I've always wanted to give you this, but I waited for the right time, it's only the other half and you'll find the other half when the right time comes" She says, although taehyung didn't understood what she meant but he just smile and hugged her.

I know you didn't understand a thing but you will when the right time comes she sighs at her thought.

"Thank you so much mama, I'll always keep this with me no matter what" He says now kissing her cheeks, she giggles at the gesture and kissed his forehead.

I can't do anything for both of you rather than praying, please moon goddess blessed them with the love they deserve. She thought looking at taehyung.

"I must say you are my fav baby" She says pinching his nose.

"I know, jinnie hyung always says that and he says I'm his fav too" He giggles and looked at her before saying something again.

"Even though my words will never do enough thanking you for the great contribution you made in my life, I want you to know I'm deeply grateful for you. You have supported me and encouraged me throughout my entire life, you are the best among the rest, every time I see you, I smile because I i- remember how bles-sed I'm to ha-ve you" He says, his words broke because of the lump forming in his throat, he hugged her resting his head on her chest try to hide his glistening eyes from her.