Chapter 22 - Secret Admirer?

That morning Sierra got a call to go to Dumbledore's office. "Oh great, what did you do this time?" Oliver asked teasingly. Lee replies after: "Yeah, did you steal?"

"Fight?" Oliver questions.

"Cheated on work?" Lee questions after.

"Said something to your Dad?"

"Or even a teacher?"

Sierra interrupts. "Shut up guys. Are you two trying to do a Fred and George thing?"

Lee and Oliver said in unison: "No."

Sierra raised an eyebrow. "I bet it's nothing serious!" She assured.

Sierra gets up from the couch and heads towards Dumbledore's office. "Good luck!" Lee and Oliver yell. Sierra shakes her head as she smiles. She giggles. "Those two..."

She finally made it to Dumbledore's office. She opens the door. "Hello?" Sierra calls.

Everyone that was inside looked at Sierra. Her Father, Dumbledore, and the Weasley family are inside. "What's going on?" Sierra questioned.

The Weasley family then hugs Sierra. Sierra laughs. "Hey! What's going on?" She asked as everyone lets go.

Molly Weasley, the Mother of all the Weasley kids, looks at Sierra as she held her shoulders. "We came to thank you!"

Then their Father, Arthur Weasley, spoke after. "We came to thank you in person. We are very grateful that you gave us 4 of your 8 million pounds." Sierra smiles.

"It's nothing really. Ron told me that you guys have a hard time with money, so this is my thanks to you all." Sierra says.

"A thank you to what?" Molly asks.

"For your kids showing me the wizarding way and being my friends! Ron has been there for me since day one and we've had lots of fun since we came to Hogwarts. Fred and George have shown me about pranking and they are the best of friends to me! Your daughter Ginny was really cool when we hanged after I saved Percy. Percy is pretty cool too, he's taught me a lot about being a wizard and the culture, what to learn, and has even helped me in battle, and Charlie for helping me with my Dragon magic! And you ma'am for helping Harry and I getting through the wall when we didn't know how to. So really, I should be thanking you all for being so kind and carrying." Sierra explains.

Molly looks at Severus. "You've got a selfless and wonderful daughter, Severus."

Arthur spoke after: "I think we can except great things from her."

Severus nods. "Yes I know. I always hear that."

"I can't wait to be with you in Gryffindor next year!" Ginny said excitedly.

"Yeah, we'll be great friends!" Sierra replies putting her arm around Ginny.

"Sierra. I wanna give you something in return." Charlie says, as he kneeled to the same height as Sierra.

"You don't-"

"Have to repay me back. I know. But I can't really go home until I repay you back. So in return, I'll be training you and giving you as much info as I can give you on Quidditch. I heard you're aiming to be the best?" Sierra nods her head.

"Yeah! The greatest!"

"Well, Charlie was actually the greatest in our team." Dumbledore retorts.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Charlie was amazing! As the oldest brother seeing him play like that he could of played professionally." said the oldest brother. Who is apparently named Bill.