Chapter 7 - First Day

I woke up that morning feeling great! I stretched my back as I finally heard a crack. I cracked my arms, hands, fingers, neck - I do this every morning to feel more awake.

Jane wakes up and she stretches her back too. As she stretched her back, she lets out her paws and lets out her claws as she does.

Her back going all the way down with her head and her bottom going up.

"Good morning!" Jane greets.

"Good morning!" I reply back. I then looked at Hermione's bed. She wasn't there?

"Where's Hermione?" I question. Jane then looked as well.

"I don't know!" I then looked at the restroom and I saw light coming from it. I get up and decided to check it out. I open the door to see Hermione trying to untangle her hair.

"Hey!" Jane and I greet in unison. Hermione faces towards us. "Uh, hi!" She says back, trying to untangle her hair. I then went up to her.

"You know, I've read some books and I heard there's this spell where it can get you all dressed up and clean!"

Hermione then looked excited. "Really? What is it?" She asked excitedly.

"Alright, so you get your index finger and swirl it around in the air on top of your head. Then you say: Clotheria! Watch."

I then did what I told Hermione and I was all dressed up and ready. "See!"

I had my robe and school clothes. I was already wearing my red sweater and hat, I fell asleep with it on.

To be honest I'll never take those off. Hermione copies the spell I did and she was all ready!

I looked at my school uniform and just made a face.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "It's too... new.. and.. not ripped up."

I then saw some scissors and took off my shirt. "Wait! What are you-" I then started cutting up the shirt making it looked ripped up.

I cut the bottom so it could show my stomach a little like a crop top. I then started ripping up the pants.

"Sierra!" Jane and Hermione yelled. Once I was done I put them on and looked at myself.

"Done!" I said smiling.

They looked at me in shock. "What?" I question.

"Why did you rip them up?" Hermione asked perplexed.

"I didn't like how it felt and looked. I like ripped clothing. So I decided to cut it up." I explain.

Hermione and Jane then shake their heads no. Hermione then sighs. "What am I gonna do with you?" She asked herself quietly.

I giggled. "We should get going. Cause I'm hungry!" I stated. "Agreed!" Jane agrees.

"Oh! Hermione! I have two friends I want you to meet! Since you can't stand the other girls here you could hangout with me and my other two friends!" Hermione nods with a smile.

Before we left Hermione asked me a strange question. "Hey, so do you have a talent?" She asked, I immediately looked at her.

"What?" I replied confused but laughed a little.

"You know, like a secret hidden talent! Or just a talent in general. You see, I didn't have any friends growing up and I lived like a normal girl. So I went to a normal school, I would overhear kids asking each other questions and that would be the main one I hear a lot." Hermione explained.

"Oooooh!" I said in realization.

"Yeah, she can beatbox!" Jane said straight up.

Hermione's eyes widened. "Really? I've seen people do it! Back at my school everyone would try but fail. I've heard adults do it. Can you show me?" She asked.