Chapter 12: Raizen High

--------Rimuru POV--------

Currently, Ciel and Rimuru were sitting in the living room with Tohka, Yoshino, Kaguya, Yuzuru, Miku and Shidou.
Miku visited the spirit house after she finished her concert.

They're going to chat together for a while to know each other better.

With an eager face, Tohka looked at Ciel.

"Well then, Ciel-san! It's a bit late, but since we will stay with each other for a long time, welcome to the spirit house!"

"Ciel-san, welcome!" Yoshinon in Yoshino's hand waved its hands.

"Yeah! welcome, Ciel-san." Kaguya said, being childish. Yuzuru felt annoyed by it but ignored it.

"Greeting, welcome to the spirit house, Ciel-san" Yuzuru said withba smile.

"Ciel-san, you look so cute.. and you too Rimuru-san! Welcome to the spirit house!" Miku said with a cheerful and ... obsessive tone.

Ciel just nodded without showing any emotion.

And while Rimuru looked calm on the outside, she was nervous on the inside, more like she was panicking.

But Rimuru managed to calm down after a while.

Meanwhile, Shidou just stands behind Tohka, happy to see how the girls interact with each other as he comments.

"You two look almost identical, but still different somehow."

"hmm... that's true! Rimuru looks cool while Ciel looks cuter!... But her face is quite blank..." Tohka agreed and said.

Rimuru can't argue again that, she knew that both of them are almost identical on the outside.

But when they act, Ciel and Rimuru have a huge difference.

"We look the same because Rimuru-sama and I are one."

""eh?""

Ciel's very casual statement seemed to surprise them.

"What do you mean by that, Ciel?" Shidou asked.

And once again, to explain to them, Ciel turns into a black fog to everyone's surprise.

As the smoke returned to Rimuru and seemed to disappear, all eyes turned to her.

When Ciel returned, all eyes were on Rimuru and Ciel.

"Woah! That's great!"

"Ciel-san just *Puff and gone!"

...

After chatting for a while, Rimuru and Ciel left to go upstairs to their room.

Open the door, her room now had a few changes.

There was another bed that seemed to be for Ciel.

In one corner of the room now appeared two cabinets.

Upon inspection, one cabinet contained clothes such as trousers, t-shirts, skirts, etc., which appeared to be a mix of girls and boys.

The other closet is full of girls' clothes like skirts and dresses.

It seems they were prepared for both Rimuru and Ciel just as Ciel suddenly appeared.

The clothes were prepared based on what they observed from Rimuru and Ciel.

As far as she knew, Ratatoskr prioritized the emotions of the spirits first.

And because of that, they wouldn't do anything that would upset Rimuru or Ciel.