Chapter 5: Let our date begin!

--------Shidou POV--------

After a while, Shidou led Rimuru to a nearby restaurant.

The two walked slowly at first, but after Rimuru's stomach made some 'strange' noises, both of them started moving faster.

And so the two arrived at the restaurant faster than planned.

The place the two went to looked like a small, ordinary diner.

It looks nothing special from the outside, but this is one of the 'strategic' locations of Ratatoskr.

After walking to the front door of the restaurant, Shidou took the lead and also chose the seat.

Shidou was immediately able to recognize some people with strange expressions, it seemed that they were Ratatoskr employees and were around to help him.

Shidou and Rimuru sat down, facing each other.

After taking his place, Shidou looked at Rimuru.

She sat in a chair elegantly, with her silver-blue hair hanging down to her back and golden eyes that always looked around casually.

Her attitude was completely different from that of the spirits he had met.

not childish or playful like the rest of the spirits he had sealed.

Rimuru exudes the feeling of an adult and knows how to behave, her movements are very orderly and neat but also very normal.

But there is something that bothers him...

Rimuru has been keeping her distance from him up until now, and nothing has changed.

While Shidou was looking at Rimuru with worry, the waiter walked over and handed the menu to Rimuru.

"Give me this, please."

Rimuru told the staff politely after seeing what was on the menu.

What Rimuru chose were a portion of ramen and a soft drink.

She made those choices very quickly as if she already knew what was available there.

Although he was a bit puzzled, Shidou didn't ask anymore and also called a part like Rimuru's.

"Give me the same as her."

Shidou ordered, and Rimuru gave him a strange look but quickly stopped it.

While waiting for the food to be brought out, Shidou tried to squeeze out a question to start a conversation.

But the problem was that.... he didn't know what to say.

It would be easy if he knew more about Rimuru, but right now, he knows nothing.

She simply showed up, was invited by Shidou, and was led to random restaurants by Shidou.

She didn't talk as much as Tohka or Yoshino.

She just said what needed to be said and remained silent, even though Shidou tried to be as friendly as possible.

Rimuru was very different from how he was trained...