Chapter 11: A Day in a Life

--------Rimuru POV--------

Wake up in the morning in a good mood.

The sunlight from the window outside shone into the room as Rimuru slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

Although she couldn't sleep or dream, letting her mind rest helped her a lot.

as she slowly left the room and walked downstairs while still wearing only a simple white shirt and black trousers.

Just as Rimuru had just come down to the house, a familiar voice rang out.

"Good morning, Rimuru-sama."

Knowing that was Ciel's voice, and out of habit, Rimuru replied in her head.

<<Good Morning Cie--->>

Pausing just before finishing her sentence, she realized something was wrong.

Ciel's voice is coming from outside rather than inside Rimuru's head!?!?

Quickly realizing that she looked in the direction of the sound and saw... Ciel.

She is currently wearing a knee-length blue dress and a white apron. Her silver-blue hair is currently tied into a ponytail.

Rimuru immediately regretted not paying too much attention to her universal sense.

And now, Rimuru and Ciel...

The two look almost identical with just a few different details like outfits, expressions, and eye color.

"Ciel, I need an explanation."

"Report. I'm cooking breakfast for you and the others, Rimuru-sama."

Ciel spoke in an expressionless voice.

After that, her voice rang out in Rimuru's head.

<<My existence was found out by Mio Takamiya when I was out scouting, so if I continue to hide my existence, she may cause some trouble for you, Rimuru-sama >>

<<So that's how you got the information about Ratatotskr plan huh?>>

Rimuru and Ciel just stood there, unmoving, because they both know...

Just a few seconds later, Tohka's figure could be seen slowly walking out of her room.

Immediately, Tohka stopped and looked at Rimuru and Ciel with wide eyes.

Rimuru and Ciel also stopped looking at each other and turned to her.

Tohka rubbed her eyes a few times as if she were hallucinating, after a while, Tohka yell.

"Two Rimurus!?!?"

Rimuru's face was wry as she didn't know how to explain this to the others.

--------Shidou POV--------

Another morning.

Shidou woke up and started preparing to start a new day.

Today is Sunday so he doesn't have to go to school so he will spend his day at the spirit house.

As he went out into the living room, Kotori was already up and was sitting with her favorite lollipop.

"Oh! Good morning! Onii-chan!"

Kotori greeted him with a smile and when he noticed, he saw that her hair bow was now white.

Shidou unconsciously let out a sigh of relief.