Chapter 10: Seal

--------Rimuru POV--------

After Rimuru accepted to be supervised by Ratatoskr, Shidou contacted the Fraxinus airship using a device.

That device was attached to his right ear and was well camouflaged so no one else here except Rimuru could see it.

After a while, Shidou turned around and said to Rimuru

"We'll be teleported to Fraxinus in a little while so Tempest-san... can you change back to normal clothes?"

"Eh? Ah... I forgot."

"Oh and no need for formalities now, you can just call me Rimuru."

"All right." Shidou nods

Rimuru was still wearing her astral dress, she then quickly changed her outfit.

But before Rimuru changed, Ciel spoke up.

<<Let me help choose your clothes.>>

<<so you can choose girly clothes for me again?>>

<<...>>

She knew she was right as Ciel kept silent.

<<Haizz, why do you want to choose my outfit?>>

<<I saw Shuna design a variety of costumes for you and it looked interesting so I... tried to design "a few">>

<<What do you mean by a few?>>

<<about 539,248,957, Rimuru-sama.>>

A FEW!!!!

<<That's 'A few' to you!!!>>

<<I can make more if you ask, Rimuru-sama.>>

Shocked by the number that Ciel considered 'a few', Rimuru could only answer with one sentence.

<<<Thank you but..... I will choose my clothes.>>

Rimuru said and quickly stopped the conversation with Ciel before learning more information that she didn't want to know.

Rimuru's body gradually glowed with a faint light and her astral dress gradually disappeared along with that light.

Rimuru's outfit has now changed to a simple outfit with a white jacket over it and a pair of long black pants.

She knew that her fashion sense was not as good as Shuna or Shion but... at least it was comfortable to wear.

Rimuru looked at Shidou as he was staring at Rimuru.

Feeling annoyed, Rimuru spoke up

"Can we go now?"

Her words brought Shidou back to reality and replied "Ah, yeah"

Immediately after the conversation, Rimuru felt a sensation similar to teleportation magic.

Right after that, she appeared inside the airship <Fraxinus> and was standing next to Shidou, and the other five spirits.

There were two people in front of them right now.

One is a little girl who looked about Yoshino's age, had red hair tied on both sides with black ribbons, and had a lollipop in her mouth.