Chapter 6: Misunderstanding

--------Rimuru POV--------

Currently, Rimuru and Shidou are slowly moving further out from the city.

The evening sun casts long shadows on the ground. The sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun, and Rimuru began to wonder where she would choose to rest tonight.

While Rimuru wasn't paying attention, a small black cloud escaped from behind her, unnoticed by anyone, including herself.

Rimuru felt something, so she turned around and checked but didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

Rimuru checked through universal perception--- And again, she didn't feel anything out of the ordinary.

The airship <Fraxinus> was still overhead, and the people were still moving around.

Noticing nothing unusual, Rimuru still had a weird feeling, so she asked Ciel.

<<Hey Ciel, have you noticed anything unusual going on?>>

<<Not at all, Master.>>

<<Is that so... I just had a very strange feeling>>

<<It's just your imagination.>>

<<That seems to be the case...>>

Shidou saw Rimuru looked like she was looking for something, so he asked.

"What's wrong?"

Rimuru looked at Shidou and showed a wry smile as she realized that she had just acted strangely on the street.

"Oh, it's nothing, don't mind me."

"Ah... um"

Shidou heard her answer and didn't ask any more questions.

Rimuru sighed and continued looking at her surroundings.

The further away from the city, the fewer people passed by but Rimuru didn't care too much about that. Being looked at by a bunch of strangers is not a pleasant feeling anyway.

And after a while, the place they were heading towards was in front of them.

A park on a hill.

Rimuru didn't understand why Shidou led her to this place but continued to follow.

Go up the long stair on the hill to reach the park above.

Rimuru felt quite surprised that the spiritual power was able to strengthen and increase her physical, making her body not tired after all this walk.

Normally, her human body is very weak, if not pathetically weak when the body doesn't have that much muscle after all.

But thanks to spiritual power, Rimuru can now enjoy using the human body more comfortably.

Once she had gone higher, Rimuru tried looking at the city.

It was already afternoon, the sun was slowly setting and dyeing a large part of the city a pale orange.