30. I wanna be Yours

Smut Warning:

Soon they reached home,

Jungkook took him in bridal style and tae gladly wrapping his hands around his neck. He gave a kiss to his forehead and straight went to their bedroom.

He put him down snuggling into his neck while hands resting on his waist. Nibbing into his neck started trailing wet kisses sucking a little making tae moan a little.

He hold his chin making him look into his eyes which holds a deep ocean of love, leaned down and captured his lips sucking on his lower lip licking his lips his hands caressing his naked back feeling a tingling sensation which is making him even m...

He hold his chin making him look into his eyes which holds a deep ocean of love, leaned down and captured his lips sucking on his lower lip licking his lips his hands caressing his naked back feeling a tingling sensation which is making him even more aroused and sweet smell of his aroma, feeling erotic.

He unzip his dress from the back making it slide down from his body falling on floor. Now he is standing on in his inners, while Jungkook's hands moving on his whole body, without breaking the kiss.

Devouring his mouth tongue fighting for dominance rolling and lapping on each other while lips connected like a mould, breathing from just nose making them out breathe but still can't get enough of each other. His hands tucked on his inners he slided down now he standing naked in front of jungkook with his glory.

After a while they break the kiss , looking at his sweetheart who was breathing heavily while his heavenly body in front of him he laid him in the centre of the bed his eyes wondering on his curves the naked body, chest going up and down because of the previous kiss. He started unbuttonening his shirt showing his fully toned abs his manly body, he removed his clothes and hovered him without breaking the eye contact.

He dived into his neck sucking a proper spot making tae moan in pleasure making many more hickies, moving down towards his collarbone sucking the whole area making him whine.

He grabbed those boobies messaging and squeezing it, he took his nipple pinched them and latched his mouth on it sucking both melons time to time tae was over whelmed by the pleasure. He reached more down sucking the navel.

He grabbed those thick thighs pull them up spread his legs sucking his inner thighs. "um~m ko-o mm~m".

 "um~m ko-o mm~m"