22. Returned back

Next Morning:

Jungkook wake up first , but tae was so tired looking so peaceful while sleeping, so jungkook didn't woke him ,if tae get late for office there is no problem cause jk is CEO itself so no worries.

He freshen up ate his breakfast which is made by maids. Before he left , he kept a note on the table. and went to company.

After some hours,

Tae woke up , he felt no warmth beside him , he opened his eyes fully and looked at the time it's 9:45 am.

He slept that late he thought, he saw a note beside, he open it and start reading.

...........................................................

Hey Sweetheart,

Good morning, If you are reading this , you've woken up already. It's just you were very tired looking so peaceful while sleeping,i didn't get courage to wake you up . So quickly freshen up and come to office and give me my morning kiss. I miss you already, come fast directly to me .

Love and kissy for you.....

Your kooo....

...........................................................

After reading it he was a blushing mess, " aww my kookooo.... I will give lots of kisses just Coming!!!!!!!".
He went to bathroom to take bath and freshen up. Came downstairs to ate his breakfast. Straight went to company in car.

After some minutes he reached JEON ENTERPRISES, he went inside the lift which is only for CEO and his secretary. Top floor came he went directly towards jungkook cabin.

Opened the door saw jungkook standing near table. " Koookiieeeeee, hereeee i'mmmm.... ".He ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Kissed his lips smoothly. " Here is your morning kiss , ummm kookieee what happened say something naa.... You should've woke me up but-....
He said while playing with his tie.

Jungkook was too shocked to say anything what just happened in a sec.
Tae stopped in mid sentence when he felt something when he saw jungkook didn't said anything well his eyes unnoticed that someone is sitting their now with a wide open mouth, his jaw dropped, looking at them in shik shaak shoook....

Tae pushed jungkook a little his face flushed he panicked. " u-mm- ig-h- oh-h s-hi-l t-a i mea-n wha-t ev-er you see I s-ay it's not-hin-g like th-at. huh " (awkward).

??: well I ...let me introduce myself I'm Park Jimin , Jungkook's friend and business partner, nice to meet you .

Tae- ooh you i'mean , nice to see you Mr.Park, I'm Kim Taehyung secretary of Mr.Jeon.

Mr. Park- ooh, I see ..