19. Past (3)

The years were passing but Jungkook's life never changed now it's been 3 years his grandpa died.

The boy is 12 years old now , distant from everyone surrounded by his thoughts, his fragile heart is burning.
But do anybody cares? No....

He tried many times to prove his worth , wanted to be praised, loved by his parents. But only if they care.

He became silent, the cheerful kid died with his grandpa. He is just burden on his family now. Wait that's not even his family cause live like a guest in his own house.

He has no friends, so he made friendship with Moon. He will share his misery to the moon. Gazing at the moon makes him feel better.

Like things happening with him is so harse like seriously.....

Like That day ..., it was raining heavily so one of his mother's friend came running to their house but on that time noone was present their.. they went for shopping as they never took Jungkook with him so he was alone at home . Jungkook was playing piano which his grandpa gifted him.

Actually jungkook is good in everything. Thanks to his grandpa who let him take him those classes, but now he couldn't as his parents didn't allow him , so he just practice wat he learnt.

He is good in sports, painting, studying, dancing, singing. Skating everything. His grandpa made him learn everything main reason so he can stay away from his parents torture and his mind will be diverted.

Soon his mother also came but his friend started praising jungkook And siding Minjun he is just good in studies .

After she left she beated jungkook and injured his legs and arms, jungkook was brutally beaten by his own mother while his siblings just saw him with a smirk.

But on time their neighbours came listening to the cries they have to take him to the hospital.
...
......
..
..
...
..,.

As the years passed, Jungkook grew.   more and more withdrawn, building walls around his heart to protect himself from the pain of rejection.

Despite the loneliness that plagued him, Jungkook never stopped hoping that one day his parents would see him for who he truly was and love him unconditionally. But as time went on, it became clear that this hope was nothing more than a distant dream.

How fool he was to think like that soon that day come which changes everything.

Jungkook who was now 13 year old, he didn't get the intention of his family when they took him to Seoul suddenly cause they never took him with them.

That day.......

Yun hee : let's get rid of him

Hyunwoo: yes....

Yunhee : Hey you jungkook stay their we will come in a while.

Jungkook was just a innocent kid who obidently sat there not knowing his parents left him on the Seoul station.

But some how the police managed to get him to his parents on that time they were present their waiting for Busan Express.

But the words his parents said shattered him completely.

Yun hee: No officer we don't know him we already had two kids see he must've mistaken.

Hyunwoo: yes officer we don't know this child, and here our train also came, we will take our leave.

Jungkook just stand there he have no tear left in his eyes, he never expected to be like this he is abundant by his parents, they don't love him it's okay but ?he have no home where he will go in this big city .