1. Interview

A Black Mercidies stops in front a huge massive building. " THE JEON ENTERPRISES". As a dazzling handsome man get out of the car. Move towards the building whole area went silent just the tik tok sound of his shoes can be heared . And employees bowed 90° in respect. The Aura the power he holds is scary.

The glow he has on his face is out of this world. Noone has ever dared to talk back in front him. You have no choice,  only his piercing eyes is enough to shiver you down. He is so workaholic but still he cares for his employees....But it's employees choice to work according to it. Cause he don't like repeating mistakes.

Most of the time he has a stoic face, partially show any emotions He has a good control on his anger, but when he gets angry no one can save you , And if he is angry you sure have done something triggering to him.

As he walk forwards just nodded on the greetings he get , went towards the elevator. Well there is a different elevator for the CEO noone allowed in that one. For employees they have seperated one .

The whole Company is just luxurious the interior is screaming the power and  the luxury....

He come out from the elevator went to his cabin which is on top  floor.

Sat on his place, The CEO of JEON ENTERPRISES, JEON JUNGKOOK.

His sharp jaw line , perfect muscled biceps and abs and beautiful glowing shine on his face and his bold look screaming attractiveness and handsome hot. But still his heart has a longing feeling , which noone can fullfil, The Glazing heart has so much darkness inside.  It's like he just live with no heart beat . He never feel or knew what is is love. What is the feeling to be loved by someone.

He heard a knock on the door "come in ".. As the Manager went inside bowing in respect and said
" Good Morning, Mr. Jeon Interviewers are waiting for you, May I proceed the process.  "

" Yeah please proceed bring them in one by one ...". ....    " Yes sir ".

So here is an interview going on to be Secretary of Mr. Jeon , cause the old secretary get retired she was an  old lady Mrs. Choi , she is a very sweet lady , currently her health is not in good condition, So Mr. Jeon didn't let her do more work, let her stay in house and take rest , she still be getting the salary, that she usually gets.

Now he needs a New Secretary, so here goes the interview.

Atleast 15 candidates were there , jungkook was taking their interview , but still not satisfied by anyone's compatibility , well it's very hard to satisfy Mr. Jeon, Not any random person can become a secretary of Mr. Jeon who is the CEO of Top no. 1 company " The Jeon Enterprises".

After taking so many interviews here comes the last candidate. He heard a knock . " May I come in " ... He heared a sweet honey voice his ears perked.
Gives the allowance to enter..."come in".