Prologue

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION, AND WARNINGS.

************************************

" 'Eomma ' it's hurting stop please I can't -..

"Shut up don't call me eomma ,you mean nothing to me You are just a bad omen"

..............

" ' Hyung ' I didn't stole this please believe me "

" I know you are the one who steal it and now not even confecing it.."

..........

"How can you be so shameless to steal something in your own house "

"No ' noona ' I didn't steal it believe me".

.......

"Weather you stealed it or not we are sick of you , we let you stay just because of your grandparents now they are not here ...So we should better get rid of you.. (smirk).

" No ' appa ' .. please don't do this... please ..... please. .... please

*You are pathetic
*Bad omen
*No one loves you
*You don't deserve to be loved
* you- - - - - - -
..
.....
.......
..........

..
..

.......................

'Jungkook' shot opened his eyes woke up hurriedly from his nightmare . Sat on bed, sweat forming on his forehead. He wiped his forehead and went to balcony to get some fresh air it was still midnight.

He looked upwards gazing the beautiful moon glowing in the darkness. Cold Night Breeze hitting his warm body causing him to shiver.

" Why after so many years this dream.. again this nightmare... Wuff...he sighed went to bed again. "

Well the sleep is no where around him now...

He checked his phone, to get tomorrow's schedule.

" Well tomorrow is going to be a big day I have to take interviews huuff...
Let's just sleep.."
.
.

To be continued.......
.
.
.
.
Hii lovely Taekookies ☺️.....
Your Author - "Isha"...is back with a new story. ...
How are you all doing... My exams just finished tomorrow...
I was excited to publish a new book... So here it comes my second book " Mr. Jeon ".

I hope you will like it.... I dropped the prologue...so just keep reading I'm gonna update atleast 2 ch together so keep reading enjoy!!

Also Thanks for "80.2k " views in " The Abused Omega"... Thank you readers for your love and support and warm comments ..
love u 💜...