18. Past (2)

They reached to his parents house jungkook was very excited to meet his parents. He is going to see his parents and siblings for the first time in real.

Ding- dong....

Gate opened a lady standing there now in his 40s with a expressionless face.

They came inside and his cute Bambi eyes curiosily looking at everything.

He saw two children standing there ...

Jk Gp: Jungkook see, she is your mother and these two your Hyung and Noona.

He smiled with his bunny teeth cutely come towards his eomma.

Jungkook: eommaaa!!!! He came running towards his mom hugged his legs as he was little.

Jungkook: you are my eomma. ( He eyes shinning sparkle). He thought his eomma, will carry him in his arms but she didn't .

She didn't reacted, jungkook felt a little hurt but he didn't show it. He just moved to his siblings.

Jungkook: Hyung , Noona ...will you play with me?...

Yun hee: Minjun , Eunji go in your rooms and do your homework you have a test right go.

And little also let it slip thinking they are busy while his siblings just went away while rolling his eyes on him.

His dad was on a business trip he will return after 4 months. So he isn't present here.

.................................

As Jungkook was already 5 year old kid his grandpa insisted his mother to enroll him in school.

His grandpa did everything for him , but he can't be able to give the love of his parents they made a deal with him , cause they don't care about him talking care of him is his responsibility, not there's.

These days made jungkook really he wasn't a gloomy kid but was very cheerful but he was just a kid who wants love, attention affection.

But still he tried to be cheerful around his siblings just to get a cold shoulder
.
........................

In School,

Jungkook was a talented kid , even his teacher was impressed with him .

One day,

Jungkook class was over that day early cause the teacher was absent, they all study in same school.

Minjun was 13 year old kid and a topper of the class too.

They was studying in the class, when a teacher interrupted in there class everyone eyes diverted towards them.

Ms. Baek: Excuse me Mam.(Jk teacher)

Mrs. Han: yes madam.

Ms. Baek : This Jungkook his elder brother is in this class, the teacher is absent so his classes are over early so will you let him stay beside his brother.

Everyone eyes diverted towards the cute boy standing beside his teacher.

Mrs. Han looked at jungkook and coo at his cuteness. " Yeah sure .... jungkook come inside".

Mrs. Han: So Jungkook who's your brother?

Jungkook: Minjun.

There eyes diverted towards Minjun , nobody knows he has a brother too?

Mrs Han : ok go sit with him and no disturbance in the class on you are good boy right?

Jungkook: No I will sit quietly cause jungkook is a good boy.