chapter 99 the early days of the great diamond authority

Start from the beginning

Pink diamond was only 100 years old. She was the youngest diamond, the smallest, and White's obvious favourite. She never worked, she always threw parties and kept bringing organics from other planets and taking them back to homeworld. Once she brought back some skeletons she found from what used to be sankatoka she kept on display in her room for months, before yellow destroyed them, if yellow and blue did this she'd punish them greatly and the two older diamonds have noticed this. Yellow suddenly elbowed blue and stopped her complaining. Before blue could yell at her for this, she pointed forward, pink diamond was sitting in front of them, under a tree, not far from them at all, she couldve heard blue yelling about her, blue and yellow nervously looked at eachother then approached, trying to play nice.

"Hello there pink", yellow diamond walked up to her, taking off her helmet and smiling at pink, recently she'd be wearing it at all times, blue and pink thought it was ridiculous and thought she was doing it to try and resemble white. "Oh hey yellow, and hey blue!", pink greeted them, a big smile on her face, blue followed after yellow, she was much more awkward and always struggled with speaking. "It's great to see you guys but blue.." Pink turned to blue and looked at her beaten up face, "what happened? Did you do something bad? Did white punish you?", when yellow would ask blue this after one of her many beatings from white, it would usually be mocking, but when pink asked her this, her voice showed worry and sympathy, it shocked blue.

Blue looked to her feet, covered by her lon, dark blue dress, "yes, I wanted to change my clothes to something with shorts and white said it didn't represent the part of paragon within me so I couldn't", blue confessed, yellow snickered, trying to impress white diamond who she knew was most definitely watching them, pink on the other hand, tried to hug blue, her much smaller size making this quite difficult. "I'm so sorry that happened, white may be our leader but she can seem so cruel sometimes", pink said, her voice soft and caring, it reminded blue of back home on crecendolia, it made her feel much more comfortable than her time with white diamond ever did.

To blue, pink felt so different to the other diamonds, well she was, unlike yellow and blue she was made out the ground like the normal gems and was much smaller than them, but she also seemed to have a different personality, she seemed more less strict compared to yellow and white who where addicted to trying to make everything perfect.

"What are you all talking about here?" a voice interrupted the three diamonds, pink jumped away from blue, floating to the ground, the three of them all looked behind them and there stood White diamond, glowing like the sun with her arms outstretched. Pink and blue looked back to each other, blue feared white heard while yellow barely reacted. White looked at each diamond and smiled at them, it was a terrifying smile. "Do you know why you all exist?" She asked them, yellow nodded, while pink and blue continued acting awkward. Blue knew white was going to do one of her annoying lectures again, but to pink, this was all new.

"The reason you all exist is because of me" white put her hand on her chest and looked down, then touched the gem in her head with her other hand, "once I was everything, every colour, every thought, I was too much, too much power that I wanted to share with everyone as i was that loving i wanted all to share my perfection", white began her very baised story, blue looked away while pink and yellow listened in, yellow had heard this propaganda tale so much but to show her loyalty, she acted suprised and emotional everytime white would tell it. "So, through my eternal love and confidence, i settled on a small, useless seeming, lifeless planet and turned it into our homeworld", pink quietly said "woah" to herself and looked around homeworld, looking in awe of what white had founded, white watched her do this, she was much more easier to lie to than blue and yellow it seemed.

"The first life i made on this planet was using the small rocks on the ground," white kicked the ground to add some drama to her tale,"These where the pebbles you still make today and as we all know they don't do much, they made some small villages, travelled a bit but I knew I could make better, I knew I could make much stronger, smarter beings out of my very self", white dramatically retold this story in such an obnoxious way, she basically span around, blinding all who where nearby with her light and the worst part was how loud she was, blue wanted to rip her ears out, she pittied pink diamond and other gems who didn't have ears and couldnt stop themselves from hearing this garbage.