'Even if they are from U.A., kids are kids. I was worried. But when we let them loose, what happened? Each and every one of them has acted more like a hero than us adults.' Rock Lock thought as he smirked, whispering, "You said you'd get her out, right? Make sure you do it, Rōtasu!"

"There they go." Twice observed from his and Toga's place above the heroes as they ran by them, adding, "We should also get out of this space."

Toga started crawling in the direction the heroes ran, Twice asking, "Toga, what d'you wanna do now? Kiss?"

But Himiko didn't say anything until she turned her attention towards Twice, "What I want is to make Overhaul cry just about as much." Toga glared ahead.

"In that case, I've got..." Twice started before exclaiming, "...no idea!"
"Lend me your ear!" Twice finished his first sentence.

"What is it?" Toga asked as they stopped crawling, Twice whispering in her ear.

"Whisper, whisper." Twice teased as he finished, making Toga smile.

"Jin, that- That'll make Tomura happy, too! If Izuku's group and Overhaul happen to meet, no matter what happens... The fight between heroes and the yakuza will be decided." Toga beamed.

As the heroes and police came near to where Lemillion and Overhaul were fighting, they noticed Sakaki knocked out on the ground while Toga's voice echoed, "I hope that at the end of this fight, both the heroes and the yakuza will be beat up."

Rōtasu then jumped into the air, cracking the wall in front of them before kicking a hole for him and the others to get through.

'I'll definitely...' Rōtasu started as she saw her brother brother got her smile with Lemillion looked over to see them, Overhaul glaring at them before Rōtasu punched her arm off the ground, finishing, '...save her!'

"You're late Rōtasu" Her brother said with the girl apologising while saying he was late as well which got the possessed boy to chuckle.

'I erased it!' Eraser Head's eyes glowing red as he erased Overhaul's quirk before calling out to Nighteye, "Nighteye, secure those who need treatment!"

Nighteye looked around, seeing Chrono and Nemoto laying on the floor.

'Two of Chisaki's inner circle!' Nighteye observed, remembering Sakaki, adding, 'There was one more on our way here...'

Overhaul shakingly started getting up, Nighteye noticing, 'Chisaki on his last legs... This space is wrapped in distorted walls.'

Lemillion breathed heavily while standing, Nighteye widening his eyes. 'Mirio!'

"Eri is... behind... me..." Lemillion mustered out, revealing Eri behind him. Nighteye rushed over, holding Eri and Lemillion, who was about to fall.
"It's fine now... You were amazing. You were amazing, Mirio." Nighteye whispered to him.

Overhaul slapped the floor, realizing, "My quirk was erased!"

"Lemillion's cornered him this far! Keep pressing him!" Eraser Head instructed Rōtasu as they jumped for Overhaul.