Wally: Right, Father. Can't wait for that.

Wally sighed miserably and Y/N scratched his chin. Wigbert walked over to Bessie and the fwagon and began inspecting, noticing the rein had been broken.

Wigbert: Hello. Looks like someone needs repairs. My mechanics will make her right as rain in no time.

Hop Pop: Oh, mighty kind of ya.

Wigbert: You'll be joining us back at the mansion, of course?

All: Mansion?

Wally: Oh, no. They couldn't--

All: Oh, yes, we could!

Wigbert led them all to the mansion as the giant golden gates opened before them.

Wigbert: Here we are.

Through the garden on the way to the main building was a long path with many peacocks on the grass around them.

Wigbert: Some of my prizewinning birds. Ever seen a frog torn in half by a peacock? Grizzly stuff.

He lead them towards the front door and gave them a tour around the house until they reached the last door.

Wigbert: It's, uh, one of our smaller rooms but please enjoy.

He opens the door for them as they all enter in amazement at the enormity of it. Wally entered with them sheepishly also as Wigbert left.

Anne: What the heck, Wally?

Hop Pop: This place is magnificent.

Anne: What happened to "Look away from the fancy?"

Hop Pop: It don't count if ya don't have to pay for it.

Sprig: Hey, let's go explore.

Hop Pop: Okay.

Sprig, Hop Pop and Polly ran out of the room as Y/N and Anne turned back to Wally.

Anne: So... Walliam, what's going on here? I thought you were a fun-loving tramp, not some little rich boy.

Wally: The truth is I live like a bum in Wartwood because... Well, it's what I love. This life may look nice but there's so many rules. And if my family knew the real me, well, they'd disown me for sure.

Y/N: Just be honest with them. Tell them the truth and I know they'll support you. Just like in the movie From Pointe to Poppin.

Wally sighs as he opens a floorboard and takes out an accordion.

Wally: It's just too risky, Y/N. I have to hide these around the house, or I'd lose my mind.

Anne: What about that time you told me not to care what people think about you?

Wally: This is different. This is my family we're talking about.

Y/N: I still think you should be honest with them. I mean, what do you have to lose?

Wally: Well, come with me and I'll show you.

He takes them through the house towards a stable where bugs behind locked gates were held.

Wally: So much of my past is here. It would break my heart to leave it all behind.

He opened one of the doors and a large, round, blue beetle scuttled out and nuzzled Wally.

Wally: Meet Fiddle Leaf. I've been riding her since I was a wee tadpole.

Anne looked above the stable and saw a picture of a young Wally and Fiddle Leaf and she awed. Them she looked back at the current Wally and Fiddle Leaf and groaned in disgust.