An Audience with The King

As they entered the Newtopia city castle, they were amazed at the enormity of it as they were lead through the hall by Marcy.

Anne: Dang, girl. This is where you've been hanging out this whole time?

Y/N: I'm going to raid this place's wardrobe and theres nothing that anyone can do about it.

Marcy: I wouldn't say I "hang out" here, but yes! Staying at the castle has been awesome!

Sprig: Wow, I can't believe we're here!

Polly: And that we're about to meet the king of Amphibia!

Hop Pop: Wow, just look at this place. Am I dressed okay? Should I have worn my silk ascot? I'll go back and get it.

Marcy: Hey, hey. Don't stress, guys. This is no big deal.

The door before the throne room bursted open and Olivia came through looking quite stressed.

Lady Olivia: Okay, frog family. You're about to meet King Andrias. This is a big deal.

They gulp as they enter through the throne room door and walked down the long carpet towards a giant figure sitting on a throne at the end of the room.

Olivia: May I present to you Andrias Leviathan, Lord of Amphibia. Peacekeeper of a thousand years and the first of his name.

Anne: Now that's king-sized.

Y/N: Megalophobia- Unlocked.

He looked down at them with the shadow of the roof covering his face. Then, he leant down and looked at them with a wide smile.

King Andrias: Hello, Plantar family! Oh, bring it in, you guys. Bring it in.

Hop Pop: Quick, kids, bow.

Hop Pop, Sprig and Polly were all scooped up by Andrias before they could bow and pulled into a tight bear hug.

King Andrias: It's so good to finally meet you!

Polly: I love this guy!

Olivia: Dear King Andrias, just once, it would be nice if you followed proper castle etiquette.

King Andrias: Oh, etiquette shmetiquette! Ooh! And what do we have here?

He put down the Plantars and leant down to Anne who looked nervous.

Anne: Hey.

King Andrias: You must be Anne. 'Sup? Um, am I saying it right? 'Sup?

Marcy nodded and gave him a thumbs-up. 

Marcy: You got it!

King Andrias: The thumb of approval! And here's a thumb for you, Anne.

He shoved his massive thumb towards her as she got forced back a bit by the wind force.

Anne: Oh, uh... right back at ya.

She bumps her fist against Andrias' as waved it away. He stared at it for a moment before laughing heartily and jumped up and down.

King Andrias: Delightful! And this must be the Y/N I heard so much about!

He bent down to Y/N and looked at him as he pulled the collar of his shirt.

Y/N: H-Hello, sir. It's nice to meet you. Your floor is very floor-like.

King Andrias: Oh ho, my, how polite. Yes, I can see why Lady Olivia is fond of you.

Olivia turned red as she tried to hush down the king.

Olivia: Your majesty! All I was saying is that I see him as a well fit suitor for Lady Marcy.