Sussus Froggus

It was the middle of a new day and Y/N was lying in his bed sound asleep when he felt a shaking feeling on his shoulder and opened his eyes slightly

Anne: Psst, hey, Y/N. Y/N?

Y/N kept his eyes closed and pretended to be asleep.

Anne: Oh, hey, is that Marcy?

Y/N immediately shot out of bed and looked around frantically, only to realise he had been deceived. His face went red with embarrassment as he turned scowling to Anne.

Y/N: What?

Anne: I just got the download of the next season of my favourite show: Suspicion Island! Quick, lets go tell everyone and we can show it to them!

Y/N: Great, good for you. G'night.

Anne: It's the middle of the day, Y/N.

Y/N: Well, good morning then. Now leave me be.

Y/N went back to his bed but Anne grabbed him by the collar and dragged him up the stairs. She opened the trapdoor to the living room and burst through it and threw Y/N onto the floor. The Plantars were all sitting calmly on the couch.

Y/N: Ow.

Anne: Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys! Look!

Polly: What are we looking at here?

Anne: Suspicion Island. It's, like, my favourite show. I've got the new season and didn't even know it. It must have auto-downloaded before I got here.

Sprig: Who's this Auto?

Polly: And how did you download him?

Anne: Just watch.

Anne pressed a button on her phone and a recap of the show started playing.

Phone: Previously on Suspicion Island. "I've got a lot of feelings about this place."

Sprig: Look, more Annes and Y/Ns!

Polly: Ha ha! They have noses.

Phone: "I feel like everyone on this island is suspicious, Peruvia, except you!" "But, Randy, I think you're suspicious!" "No!" Suspicion Island. If you don't stay suspicious, you won't stay alive.

The recap ended and Y/N, Sprig and Polly were left gaping at the phone while Hop Pop squinted at it trying to understand it.

Hop Pop: What is this demonic nonsense?

Anne: Hop Pop, this show's got beautiful people doing dumb things while stuff explodes! It's literally perfect.

Y/N: So is that what its like in the Human World?

Anne paused for a second.

Anne: Yes?

Y/N: Cool!

Sprig: Awesome!

Polly: Let's do it!

Hop Pop: Now hold on! Instead of that garbage, how about I treat you to some real entertainment?