Anne-xtreme Camping

Down in the basement of the Plantar home, Anne and Y/N were in their basement bedroom. Y/N lay in bed looking towards Anne as she checked out her hands with her open backpack sitting at her feet.

Anne: Blech. Hands are feeling pretty dry. That will not do. Lotion, lotion.

Y/N tried to whistle innocently as he moved Anne's bottle of lotion behind his wings for ... later use. Anne searched through her backpack as her hand rummaged around inside it.

Anne: Did I get zapped here with any lotion? Oh, hey. What's this?

Y/N sat up and peered over her shoulders and saw Anne holding a small paper bag. She opened it and peered inside and a look of disbelief sprang across her face.

Anne: Oh, my gosh.

She pulled out a pink and blue bath bomb the size of her hand from out of the bag and showed it to Y/N.

Y/N: Is it food?

Anne: You wanna taste?

Y/N took it from her and licked it. His face scrunched up in disgust as if he had just bitten into the most sour lemon. He quickly shook his head and handed it back to her.

Anne: Cmon, lets go show the others.

She lead him up the stairs of the basement and burst out the front door of the house where the Plantar family were, loading luggage onto Bessie.

Anne: Guys! I brought a bath bomb from home and didn't even know it! Oh, yeah! Man, I can't wait to try this baby out. Uh ... You guys going somewhere?

Sprig: Yep. The three of us are going to Camp Flemington. Gonna rough it outdoors and get filthy.

Y/N: Oh yeah. I remember you guys telling me about that. Asked me to look after Anne and make sure she didn't get into any shenanigans.

Anne: Wait, without me?

Hop Pop: Sure are. When we Plantars camp, we camp hard. No sense in you coming with us and being miserable.

Sprig: You know you hate dirt, bugs, rocks and nature.

Polly: You're soft, Anne, like a baby.

Hop Pop: Really, you should be glad you're not one of us.

Anne looked away for a moment disappointed but then looked back to them.

Anne: Thats ridiculous. Me, soft? Pfft! Just because I'm not a Plantar doesn't mean I can't have a good time with you guys. Take me with you. Please, please, please?

Hop Pop: Are you sure? I wasn't kidding when I said "rough."

Polly: And I wasn't kidding when I said you were soft.

Anne: Super-sure.

Sprig: Aw, come on, guys. If Anne says she can handle it, she can handle it.

Hop Pop: Well, all right, kid. Hop on.

Anne jumped onto Bessie's shell and Y/N followed after her and sat besides her and Sprig.

Y/N: Yknow, Anne. You're really starting to change. The Anne I know would never want to go on camping trips.

Anne: It's just a matter of growing up, Y/N. I'm a changed person.

Sprig: Psst. Hey, since you're coming with us, we gotta lather you up with this gunk. Only way to keep the ticks away.

Sprig pulled out a pot of honey and a honey stick covered in honey and started rubbing it all over Anne's face.

Sprig: Here we go. Ahh. And back around. Oooh, looks like i missed a spot. Ok, your turn, Y/N.