Concert (037)

HI!
IM SO SORRY IF THE BREAKS I TAKE ARE ALWAYS LONG 😭😭😭

I have a drama show that I need to practice for and tbh I hate it, like the lower grades are making it into a comedy show rather than drama.

Like I kept on looking at them, they were most definitely NOT acting properly-

But oh welp.

Anyways, I'm getting a car tomorrow! :D
I am very happy lol, it's coming in Monday :3 (Which is when I post this chapter.)

Anyways lets start now shouldn't we?

Go go! :D
-----♥︎-----
(I'm not gonna use the timeskip thing bc I got lazy-)

After a day

No one's POV:
Tsukasa rolled around his bed, groaning in boredom as he scrolled on his phone. Rui couldn't help but laugh a little because of how silly he is acting.

Tsukasa thought of something while continuing to roll around their bed. Rui then thought of what to do to cure his boredom before thinking, "Hm, what if we go to a concert? There's a concert starting soon! " Rui thought, MMJ was having a concert today at 3PM so Rui just thought why not? Even better, MMJ was playing some of his and Tsukasa's favorite songs!

Rui smiled before turning his head to Tsukasa. "Tsukasa-kun, do you want to go to a concert with me? " Rui asked, smiling like a cat like usual as Tsukasa immediately beamed with happiness. "Yes!!! " Tsukasa said happily, immediately hugging Rui tightly. Rui chuckled a bit before speaking, "Alright, we will go today~! " Tsukasa was even more happy. "Thank you!!! " Tsukasa said, hugging Rui more and kissing Rui's face gently multiple times.

Rui laughed a bit since it tickled a tiny bit, but eventually Rui got up. "Well, we should get ready then, shouldn't we? " Rui asked. Tsukasa nodded before getting up and getting clothes to wear.

After preparation

Rui and Tsukasa were both in a taxi, driving their way there. The place had a lot of restaurants near so they can most definitely eat there.

After arriving

Rui and Tsukasa walked around, seeing a food stall, it sold hotdogs, burgers, and fries. Tsukasa decided to buy some hotdogs since well... The concert haven't started yet so, why not?

Tsukasa bought some and ate it, Rui payed since he was the one that took them on the date, Tsukasa was seriously trying to pay for his own food but Rui insisted, so... Tsukasa quite literally just gave up.

After they finished eating.
Currently 2:50PM

Tsukasa and Rui were both super excited, they haven't went to a concert for quite a while. It was only 10 minutes away from starting.

Minori, Haruka, Shizuku, and Airi were all quite nervous, but not TOO nervous. Because well, they have done a lot of these so they aren't as nervous as their first time. They got their clothes ready and made sure they looked good and that the holograms was ready before sitting down and waiting, only 5 minutes away now.

Rui and Tsukasa were both talking before Rui suddenly noticed the 5 girls walking out. "Hello, everyone!!! " Airi said, quite confident today as she smiled and waved to everyone. Tsukasa and Rui waved back happily, smiling as they waved. "How are youuuuuu~?" Minori said happily, waving, immediately the fans waved back.

Eventually they did their usuals, the five girls talked on the stage, smiling, waving and talking, making sure to make the concert interesting. Rui and Tsukasa listened, they were both having a good time. Rui gently kissed Tsukasa's cheek, making Tsukasa blush a bit but he's getting used to it now.

After a while of talking, they got to their first song, Marshmary. The three got ready, stood in places and the song started.

(I'm putting my fav songs in cuz why not? Anyways I'm sorry but I don't think I'm putting the lyrics, it's kinda hard to do... 😭 but I will do the popular part! :3)

.
.
.
.
.
All :
風景が揺らいで崩れてく
崩れては漂ってさ
Fuukei ga yuraide kuzureteku, kuzurute wa, tadayotte sa

Miku :
眠れない世界の中心で歌うだけ
感情も忘れて
Nemurenai sekai no, chuushin de utau dake~
Kanjou mo waserete

All :
終点だって泣くならば
笑っていたいんだこんな日々を
きっと此処には
意味なんてないから
Shuuten datte naku naraba
Waretteitain da konna hibi o
Kitto koko ni wa,
Imi nante nai kara~
.
.
.
.
.

After the girls finished performing, they all did an elegant and cute bow. Rui and Tsukasa cheered happily before the girls started to talk again. They talked about various things, how their day went, how the show went, etc. After a few more words, the next song started.

They got ready before they started to perform, Booo!

.
.
.
.
.
Minori :
それちょっとだけちょうだい
Sore chotto dakechoudai!

Rin :
ねえひと口だけちょうだいなんて
Nee hitokuchi dake choudai nante!

Airi :
あまりにも都合が良すぎじゃないの?
Amari ni mo tsugou ga yosugi ja nai no?

All :
Booo! Booo!

Haruka :
飽きちゃったらいらない
Akichattara iranai

Shizuku :
残しちゃったらごめんなさいって
Nokoshichattara gomennasai tte

Rin :
...君のせいかしら?
...kimi no sei kashira?
.
.
.
.
.

Eventually they finished, they were all panting except Rin of course. Well... Fake panting... I guess? But after that they talked and played around a bit, it was quite fun to see.

After the concert, once they got home

After that show, the rest were played, there was quite some songs today, they eventually went home, clearly tired from all the fun. "Well, how was that, Darling~? " Rui asked, smiling, hoping that his boyfriend enjoyed it as much as he did.

Tsukasa collapsed onto the bed immediately when he got back, Tsukasa nodded, indicating that he had a good time, just really tired. It's funny to see Tsukasa in his tired state.

After they both changed their outfits, now in bed

Rui gently kissed Tsukasa's forehead, wishing him a good night sleep before they snuggled into each other and fell asleep.
-----♥︎-----
Words : 1019 (Without end's notes)
AAAAA
OMG I FINALLY FINISHED IT 👹

Ahem anyways, I'm sorry for the massive amount of timeskips XD

Got a bit lazy, kay? It's already past my bedtime 😭

So uh enjoy this for now, baiiiii! :D