Questions (010)

Hi! I'm finally back from my vacation, I literally felt so lazy but I forced myself anyways XD
Soo I guess enjoy the story?
Idk running out of ideas lol.
-----♥︎-----
Tsukasa's POV:
I fell asleep with the lamp on, the lamp indeed helped me to sleep better. I was glad that I had a friend like Rui even tho he could be a bit weird sometimes

I eventually woke up to Rui tapping my shoulders, I opened my eyes to see Rui and accidentally screamed since Rui was literally in front of my face.
(Rui, Tsukasa)

"Why'd you scream, Tsukasa-kun? " Rui asked me, I looked at Rui and just realized I accidentally screamed.

"Oh nothing, you just scared me a bit" I said being half asleep, but eventually I went to brush my teeth, wash my face, etc.

Rui kept on following me as I went to brush my teeth and do my stuffs, usually is would feel annoyed but I didn't feel annoyed or anything at all, I didn't even care. Is this normal? I don't know, maybe it's just that I don't really care that much now.

"So do you have any ideas or anything for today? " I asked Rui since usually he always have ideas.

"Nope, nothing planned. You can do anything today I guess, fufu~" Rui said as he chuckled. I thought for a bit and I just remembered what happened yesterday.

★~~~
"Tsukasa-kun, I have something to show you later! " Rui said and I nodded.

"Okay, Is it a gift? " I asked Rui as we walked back to our dorm. Rui nodded, It was indeed a gift! Rui chuckled as I smiled at him, Seeing Rui smile makes my chest feel fuzzy and warm...
★~~~

Right I wanted to talk to Miku and the others about this feeling, I nearly forgot. I finished brushing my teeth, wash my face, showering, etc.

I changed into some comfortable yet fashionable clothes before I went to see what should I eat.

"Tsukasa-kun, I'm pretty sure there was still some bread in the cabinet, eat some if you want! " Rui told me, I nodded before I went to check the cabinet, there was indeed some bread.

I looked around and I took one break and started to eat it. I got some milk to eat the bread it, it was good. I eventually got ready to meet Miku and the others.

"Rui, I'm gonna go to Sekai for a while! " I told Rui so he doesn't end up trying to find me or anything.

"Fufu, Okay then, See you!" Rui said before I went to Sekai. I waved and went into the Sekai, The first person I saw was Miku.
(Miku, Tsukasa, Kaito)

"Hi, Tsukasa!! How are you? Why are you here? Do you need some help? ✩" Miku already bombarded me with questions as I got in.

"Hm, I do need some help, I have some questions. Do you know where's Kaito? " I asked Miku, Miku nodded and brought me to Kaito

"Hm? Oh, Hi Tsukasa and Miku! Do you need anything? " Kaito greeted both of us. I was a bit nervous to ask but I got closer before telling them.

I started with telling them when it started and what we were doing, I simply told them that we were invited to dinner to some where by my friend and stuffs. Kaito and Miku seemed interested in it.

I continued to tell them what happened and eventually I started talking about how I felt. I told them I felt a sudden fuzzy and warm feeling when Rui smiles and does things, it causes me to zone out sometimes.

"Kaito, didn't Rui ask this to us a few months ago? " Miku whispered to Kaito. My eyes was closed as he told Miku and Kaito so I didn't notice that Miku was whispering to Kaito.

"You're not wrong.. " Kaito said to Miku, Rui indeed asked them about this too a few months ago.

Kaito thought a while and chuckled. Miku giggled a bit and I heard them.

"What are you guys laughing at? " I asked them.

"Nothing! " Miku said and stood still nervously, so did Kaito.

I looked at them for a while and thought why I felt those feelings but the only thing that came to my mind was that I liked Rui, romantically, I was of course not believing it, which caused me to think even more and zone out.

"Tsukasa-kun! Are you zoning out? " Miku asked waving her hands, it eventually caught my attention and it finally made me focus.

"Ah, sorry! " I apologized and laughed awkwardly.

Eventually they discussed a bit more but Miku and Kaito didn't tell Tsukasa that Rui felt the same, they were afraid that Tsukasa wasn't ready so they planned to tell him another time.

"Okay, Thank you, Miku and Kaito! " Tsukasa said and waved at them before they left.

"So how should we tell Tsukasa-kun? " Miku asked thinking of plans.

"We will let them figure out themselves, Maybe we will tell him another time. " Kaito told Miku, Miku agreed and went to do other stuffs, Kaito did too.

I eventually got back to my dorm and I saw Rui just doing his stuffs. Rui turned around and saw me, He waved at me and smiled like a cat as usual. I waved back at him and looked at what he was doing, it turns out it was just some blueprints for his robots and stuffs.

Apparently I was staring at Rui for a bit making Rui a bit nervous and worried as I don't usually zone out this much.

"Tsukasa-kun, Are you okay? You have been zoning out a lot these days. " Rui asked me worryingly, I suddenly noticed that I was staring at Rui and I immediately made up...
.
.
.
A lie? I guess so. I don't really know how I felt for Rui so I kind of just made up a lie.

"Ah, My sister has been sick these days, I'm just worried for her. " I told Rui, it wasn't really a lie but I usually don't zone out because of it.

"Ah, Okay. Hopefully your sister gets well! " Rui said with his cat-like smile again, it felt fuzzy once again.

I nodded and took another look at the blueprint he made. It looked good, then I noticed the book next to his blueprint. I suddenly noticed there were some doodles of.. Huh?

There's doodles of me on his book? There was also other members but he drew me way more than the others, I blushed a little, still not knowing that I blushed as usual.

"Are those doodle of me? " I asked Rui and he looked at his book and noticed his book was open, he got a bit nervous.

"Uhm, Well yes since there's no point of hiding my doodles, I draw them for fun! " Rui said slightly nervously. It sounded suspicious but I believed him anyways. I was kind of suspecting that Rui likes me but, No way right?
-----♥︎-----
Words: 1181 (Excluding End Notes)
How was this chapter?
Hopefully it was good since you guys had to wait around 20 days for this chapter.
Anyways I don't have much to say, See you!
Have a great day/night! :]