Picnic (005)

Rui's POV:
As soon as I opened the door, Emu and Nene was standing right in front of the door as I thought. I let them in as I went to check on Tsukasa.
(Rui, Emu, Nene, Tsukasa)

"Tsukasa-kun, Are you done? " I asked as I went into the kitchen.

Tsukasa was finished packing up the stuffs and ready to go to the picnic. We chatted for a while before we went to the park for the picnic. After we arrived, we picked a spot to do our picnic.

After we took the picnic blanket, We set it down on the floor. After we put it on to the floor, We put the foods we prepared onto it. I brought the sandwiches and snacks as I said so, Tsukasa brought snacks, fruits and some soda candy, Nene brought some bottles of water, some jellies, and some fruit skewers, Last but not least Emu brought fruit salad without vegetables and some macarons. Everything looked great. We chatted a bit before we started to eat the stuffs we brought.

We talked about stuffs as we ate, Everything tasted pretty good but if I were to pick a favorite I liked the soda candies the most.

"Rui-kun! The sandwich tastes great! " Emu said as her mouth was filled with food.

"Fufu, Thanks, Emu-kun! " I thanked her as I went to grab some of the fruits Tsukasa cut.

After a while we finished eating, Eventually we went to walk around the park. We walked around and also played around. Emu asked if we could play hide and seek and we agreed.

"Who will be the seeker? " Tsukasa asked as we haven't picked a seeker yet.

"Hmm! Rui-kun will be the seeker! " Emu said as she was excited to play hide and seek.

"Alright then! " I agreed before I went to count until 20.

As I counted slowly, everyone was finding their own places to hide. Tsukasa hid somewhere behind a tree that was slightly far, Emu hid behind an ice cream truck, and Nene ran somewhere far to hide.

"18.. 19.. 20! Here I come! " I said loudly as I started to look around for them.

I walked to places as I looked closely. I walked for a bit more before I saw an ice cream truck, I went to see if anyone was hiding behind the ice cream truck and Emu was there.

"There you are, Emu-kun! " I said as I found her hiding behind the ice cream truck. Emu was a bit sad that she was the first to get caught.

"I'm gonna walk around and help you Rui-kun! " Emu said happily as she almost immediately went to look around places.

"Fufu, Thanks, Emu-kun! Be careful don't trip! " I said since Emu ran pretty quickly, I don't want Emu injured so I told her to be careful.

After a bit more of searching, I saw something behind a tree and I went to see it. I looked behind the tree and it was Tsukasa behind the tree. It took me a while to find him.

"There you are, Tsukasa-kun! " I said as I found him behind the tree.

"So do I help you or? " Tsukasa asked curiously, It was his choice so I didn't really mind if he wanted to help or not.

"If you want to" I said as I continued to try finding Nene.

Tsukasa seemed to agree to help so he started to look around. After not too long, I heard Emu calling my name. It seemed like Emu found Nene since she went pretty far to find her.

"Rui-kun! Rui-kun! " She called my name as she took Nene to me.

"Yes, Emu-kun? " I said as me and Tsukasa got closer to Emu.

"I found Nene! She was hiding somewhere very very far! " I looked at Emu with a slight surprised look.

"That's great! " I said as I would never expect Nene to hide far away.

After a while we sat back down on out picnic blanket since we ran and walked a lot, it was about 1pm so it was pretty hot outside. We chatted a bit before all of us went to buy ice cream.

"I forgot to bring my money, You guys can eat the ice cream, I will wait at the picnic blanket. " Tsukasa told as he was going back to the blanket.

"Tsukasa-kun, I will buy one for you, it's not expensive after all. " I said as I grabbed his hand before he went back. Tsukasa didn't really have a choice but to accept.

"Nene-Chan! I want the strawberry flavored ice cream! " Emu said as she pointed to the strawberry flavored ice cream.

"What would you like, Tsukasa-kun? " I asked as I knew what flavor i was gonna pick.

"Blueberry, please! " Tsukasa said happily, His mood changed pretty quickly again. I guess food is a way to make him happier.

After we ordered the ice cream, We went back to the blanket and started to eat our ice creams before it melted. Eating ice cream on a sunny day feels better than nearly everything.

As Tsukasa sat next to me, Emu kissed Nene's cheek making Nene blush a bit. I looked and decided to tease Tsukasa.

"That could be us one day, Tsukasa-kun! " I whispered to Tsukasa teasingly.

I chuckled as Tsukasa was blushing there and punching me softly. I continued to eat my ice cream after I apologized. Emu and Nene was staring at us confusingly as they didn't really hear what I said to Tsukasa.

"Rui, Don't tease me now! " Tsukasa whispered to me as I ate my ice cream. I stared at Tsukasa for a while and giggled.

"No promises, Tsukasa-kun~" I whispered back to Tsukasa as Tsukasa looked slightly mad.

Emu and Nene continued to look at us confusingly as they ate their ice cream. I continued to eat my ice cream too eventually. After a while we finished eating the ice cream and we cleaned up the picnic stuffs. Eventually we went back to our dorms and changed.

"Rui!!! " Tsukasa ran at me making me trip not too hard onto the floor and punched me softly in a loud but not too loud voice. I chuckled as Tsukasa punched at me softly.

"Alright alright! I'm sorry, Tsukasa-kun! " I apologized as I continued to chuckle. We went to our rooms and sat on the bed thinking of what to do.
-----♥︎-----
Words count : 1090 (without ends note)

How was this chapter??
I made it in sort of a rush lol. I had many things to do so i kind of rushed it.
Thanks for reading this chapter and story! ^^
ilysm!
See you next chapter!