Wednesday walked over to the window and stared up at the gray skies, "Have you forgotten, mi loba? If you have, I completely understand because that's definitely you."

"Hey! And I definitely remember what day it is!" Enid huffed, "It's-"

The Addams hummed in waiting, giving a tiny smirk.

Oh, how she missed that smirk. That damned smirk.

"It's the day of the tales from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away!"

Wednesday rolled her eyes, "That was a while ago-"

"And so today is... the day we decided to go back together!"

And finally, Wednesday's smirk grew a bit bigger into a smile, "Yes, Enid. It was the day that we came back to Nevermore. The day that you were so brave, even after everything, and had the courage to go back and face what initiated it all."

"Yeah, that was me," she awkwardly laughed.

"Oh I get that you cringe at your own memories... but to me, even five years later, that moment is still the memory that I find the most proudest of you."

"Wow, that was a lot of words-" Enid yelped when suddenly Wednesday swooped her up in her arms like a bat.

She was nearly upside down like a bat in fact.

"Enid. You are proof enough already that you are the most important thing, but your courageous and valiant decision just proved to me more that I do not deserve you- yet I still thank you for choosing me to go along with you."

"Wow, again! A lot of words-" Enid gulped nervously, Where is she going with this?!

"And I must thank you personally, once again, for letting me be the moon to the sun of your world," Wednesday released Enid from her embrace and bowed, "I am the luckiest person ever to exist."

Enid stood tall and finally smiled, "I am grateful for you to be by my side, Wends."

"Now," Wednesday stood upright and looked over to Enid's seat propped by the open window, "what brings you to sit dramatically there?"

Enid points to the little book and pencil, "Just drawing the scenery."

"Of the forest that you've seen a million times over?"

The blonde shrugged, "Well, it's raining, and it was really... reminding me of you. Coincidentally you did show up! But the rain I felt like was going to give me a long night of solace."

"It's not night yet."

"Yeah. I know. But I guess it's because it barely rains here, and if it does it's only for like a few minutes. Speaking of- did you really track your muddy boots into my room?" she went to look down at her lover's feet- but found them in socks.

Her floor was squeaky clean and the said-boots were no longer muddy nor wet, and just tucked away by the door.

Oh right, she can do that in an instant.

"Spotless. They are."

"Are you a green creature from the fairytale books of the galaxy from far, far away-"

"No."

The two were interrupted by a door knock and then creaking open.

"Ah, that explains," one of Enid's brothers sighs, "she's here," he said to another person out of view.

Suddenly Caden was pushed out of the way.

"How does she keep doing that!"

And then a similar process was repeated. Alden was literally tackled out of the way of the door.