Masterplan

Pov Luna:

I got called out off class to go speak to our guidance counselor, mr.morrell or for me better known as my boss his sister and french teacher. I had just explained to her what happens to you when you drown.

"Are you saying you hope Matt felt some peace in his last moments?" She asks me, referring to me saying that after letting the water in it's not scary anymore, but instead it's more peaceful. "I don't feel sorry for him... He got what he deserved."

"Can you feel sorry for the nine year old Matt who drowned?"

"Just because the kid didn't know how to swim doesn't make up for what he did, it doesn't give him the right to go kill people one by one." I sigh playing with the rings on my fingers. "And by the way, he had a bunch of pictures of Allison on his computer. And not just of her though, I mean, he photoshopped himself into these pictures. Stuff like them holding hands and kissing. You know, like he had build this whole fake relationship."

I take a deep breath before I continue. "So yeah, maybe drowning when he was nine years old was what set him off the rails, but the dude was definitely riding the crazy train..."

"Have you talked to any of your friends since that night?"

"I haven't really talked to anyone, Stiles and Scott are busy with their parents."

"And your parents?"

"They wouldn't even care if it had been me that drowned... I almost died and they didn't bother to ask me if I was alright. So to answer your question, no I haven't talked to them."

"Have you talked to Allison?"

"Her mom dying hit her pretty hard, but I guess it brought her and her dad closer."

The night of the incident I found out the reason why she was so angry towards me. Her mother had died of suicide. Us aware of the supernatural know she killed herself as a rule the hunters have. If one gets bitten they must kill themselves. The true reason why Allison was angry that night was because it had been Derek who bit her mother, forcing her to kill herself. I suppose she reflected her anger towards me as i'm his beta.

"Jackson? Oh Jackson hasn't really been himself lately. As of right now, Stiles is the one who seems the most normal."

"And what about you, Luna? Feeling some anxiety about the incident or the championship game tomorrow or is it something else?"

"Why would you ask me that?" She points to my hands. "You keep playing with your rings, which you do when you're feeling anxiety."

"I'm fine. Yeah, aside from the not sleeping, the constant fear something bad will happen and my lifelong moodswings... I guess you could say it it feels like i'm constantly having a panic attack and I just can't breathe."

"Like you're drowning?"

"Like someone is strangling me."

______________________________________

I wouldn't have expected me to be where I am right now, but as it is i'm once again on the Argents their roof. knocking on the window of the girl I haven't spoken to in a week. I was simply afraid that she wouldn't want to talk, which would make sense. I wanted to talk to her and tell her how sorry I was and to help her through this or simply hold her and be there for her, but I know she wouldn't have wanted that. In fact i'm pretty sure she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

"Luna? What are you doing here?"

"Can I come in? It's freezing." She nods, stepping aside to let me in. I carefully stepped in still almost tripping in the process. "You shouldn't be here Luna."