It's Matt

Ever since the moon had risen I had been able to keep control. The conversation before the event must have had a big part of it. I did as I was told and kept my mind on one specific thing, Allison. I kept thinking of the way she smiled, her laugh, her scent and just everything about her. 

After I managed to get the chains off I reached into my pocket for my phone. It had been a while since Derek left us and it made me worry. Derek was supposed to stay with us the whole time, so how come he just left us. As I opened my phone I saw I had one text. 

Scott: At station, it's Matt.

That's weird, why is Scott texting me. Of all people I wouldn't expect him to text me but then it also sounded a bit urgent. I guess he's at the police station, that part is quite obvious. I'm just not sure what to make out of it's Matt, it could be that he's a creep or that Matt got his phone or that he's the killer... He means Matt is the one controlling the Kanima.

"Isaac, can you look after these two, i've gotta go."

"I'm not sure if that's such a good idea."

"oh I'm sure they won't rip your head off."

"It's not them i'm worried about... What about you, where you going?"

"Helping a friend.."

The truth... Knowing it's Matt, the same Matt that's been stalking allison makes me want to rip his head off even more. Scott wouldn't have texted me if he didn't need back up, right? So Something ain't right and i'm not gonna let that creep hurt my friends. 

On my way to the police station I call Allison, just to make sure she's okay. Strangely enough she only picked up on the fourth time calling. 

Allison: What is it Luna?

Luna: Well someone isn't in a good mood.

Luna: What are you doing?

Allison: Luna i'm bussy, can we do this some other time?

Luna: Whatever you want Argent.

Allison: Luna, i'm-

Pov Allison: 

Allison: Luna, i'm-

And she just hung up on me. Great job Allison, you're really winning over her heart this way. I feel like everytime things seem to be going well for us something always comes in between. The feeling I have for her are very clear, it's just the things in between us that are complicated. Not only is she Dereks friend, but she's also his beta and his pack member, meaning she's loyal to the person who's responsible for my mums death.

I slam my phone down on the table in front of me, putting everyone's attention on me. Right the meeting, we were going over our plan. 

"We'll follow your lead."

"I want Derek dead."

"What about Scott?" My dad asks me but all I see is the smirk on Gerards face. He seems to be proud of my decision. "Scott's not the one who forced my mother to kill herself."

"You can't pick and choose."

"But I can prioritize and the priority right now is Derek." 

"And what about the others? Dereks pack?"

"If they try and protect him, then we kill them... All of them."

Pov Luna: 

It took me by surprise to see Melissa's car outside of the station. If I did my calculations right it should be four officers, two Stilinski's, two Mccalls, Jackson and Matt in there. Better said i'm most definitely screwed, especially if I go in there and i'm faced with Jackass and his venom. Either way I feel like I kinda have to go in and just take the risk.