honey I know

Luna pov: 

It's my favortie time of the day, lunchbreak. There's times where I used to just sit with Scott and Stiles, reading in my books or i'd sit with no one at all. But most of the time it's with Lydia and her clique, hearing all the latest lacrosse and fashion news.

I sit down at our usual table and for once i'm actually the first one to be here, not that it took very long before Stiles and Scott sat down with me. I don't understand a single thing from what they're talking about, all I got was something about Scott cancelling his entire life and that they'll figure it out. "Figure what out?" Lydia asked sitting down next to Scott. "Just...homework." Scott says and by the looks on their faces they didn't expect Lydia to be there. 

"Why is she sitting with us?" Stiles whispers not believing the queen is actually sitting with them for lunch. Scott seems just as lost as Stiles and it's really funny to see especially when others started to sit down too. "Get up." Jackson demands looking as serious as ever. "How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The boy asks and i've never liked the boy. "Because Danny doesn't stare at my sisters ass all the time." Within seconds he's up and walks off. 

"So I heard them say it's some sort of animal attack, probably a cougar." Danny said. "I heard a mountain lion." Jackass said and of course only he'd say that. "A cougar is a mountain lion, Isn't it?" Yes, sister it is and we both know you knew that. "Who cares." I hate it when she pretends to be dumb to match Jackson's dumbness so that he'll like her. She's smarter than me and probably half of the school.

"I just found out who it is, check this out." Stiles turns his phone so we can all watch the video. It says the victim is garrison meyers and he's in the hospital. "I,I know this guy." Scott says all of a sudden. "You do?" New girl asks surprised. "Yeah, when I used to take the bus, back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver." At least the driver is alive, right. That's good then.

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, Please?" Lydia asks and I totally agree with her and I think so does everyone else. "Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night? You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?" As soon as the words left her mouth I could see the panic on Scotts face. "Uh, we were thinking of what were gonna do." She tells her and I wanna laugh so badly but I know I can't 

"Well, I am not sitting at home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun." Now this should be fun. "Hanging out? Like the four of us? Do you wanna hang out, like us with them?" Scott asks miss new girl and she shruggs. "Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun." Maybe for her, I bet Scott is planning his escape already. Him and Jackson hanging out together, there is no way. "You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." Jackson says grabbing a fork off of the table. "Do it." I say getting a not so happy look from Lydia who grabs the fork away from her boyfriend. 

"How about bowling? You love to bowl." Lydia suggests to Jackson, who of course has some stupid response. "Yeah, with actual competition." I can see Stiles next to me make faces at Scott, letting me know Scott sucks at bowling. "How do you know we're not actual competition? You can bowl right?" She aims that last part at Scott. "Sort of." 

"Is it sort of or yes?" Jackson asks leaning forward. "Yes, in fact, i'm a great bowler." Scott says now also leaning forward and it's just so funny to see that I can't hold it in any longer and I let out a laugh catching everyone's eyes. I was about to come up with a good lie when the bell rings, saved by the bell once again. 

_

"Lydia why am I helping you look for an outfit, when we both know you are perfectly capable of doing it on your own." For the past thirty minutes I have been laying on her bed watching as she goes through my closet. "And why are you looking in my closet?" Sometimes she will ask for my opinion and when I tell her it'll look good she will just pass it anyway, so what's the point of me really being here. "Because, sis. It's not for me."