new girl

Pov Luna: 

"Lydia, hurry up!" I shout being fully aware this girl is still doing her make up. Lydia literally takes ages to get ready and it's so annoying. "Lydia, we're gonna be late!" I shout again and I can hear her come out of her room. "Luna, you're never late." She tells me going past me into the kitchen. "Can we please keep it that way?" I ask her and smile as I see her grab the car keys. "Of course." 

We get to the car and of course after she took a look into the mirror before she started the car. Normally we don't drive to school, well not by ourselves. Jackson or Lydia's boyfriend, who is an asshole usually drives us everywhere. "You're coming to lacrosse practice with us, right?" She asks me keeping her eyes on the road. "Lyds, you know if I say no you'll drag me with you anyway." To be honest i'd much rather just go to the lybrary and read, but I guess it wouldn't be too bad to watch them play. I heard Scott and stiles are trying out, scott is very serious about getting a spot on the team. I'm not gonna lie, I would love to see someone finally be better than Jackson. not that i've ever seen Scott play so I wouldn't know but it's the thought that counts. 

"As always, right on time." Lydia says as she parks the car. "I know you secretly love it too." I say getting out the car and so does she. "I do not care." She says shaking her head, she takes my arm and I roll my eyes at her. She won't ever admit it but she does love being on time, she always is actually, I just like being early. We walk towards the school when we pass Scott and Stiles. "Hey, Lydia, you look... Like you're gonna ignore me." I chuckle looking back at Stiles, he's so in love with my sister. I mouth a 'Goodmorning' to them before turning back around. 

I quickly leave Lydia's side to get to class before i'd have to see her and Jackson all over eachother. I don't really listen in class, i'm mostly just drawing at my paper and although i'm not as good as Lydia, i'm still pretty good. I was pulled out of it when the door opened. "Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." She looks nervous, I wouldn't blame her with all these eyes on her. She goes to sit behind Scott which is also in front of me, I usually sit in the back since I don't do much in class anyway. As she sits down I see Scott turning around holding up a pen. "Thanks." The girl takes it from him and i'm a bit confused, doesn't she have her own pen.  I ignore it and go back to drawing, I do this for the rest of the class. 

 As soon as the bell rings everyone makes their way out of the classroom, I like to take my time. I go up to Scott who's staring at miss new girl. "Someone's got their eye on the new girl." I say and he not once looks my way. The new girl looks my way and smiles that's when I see Lydia go up to her and they start talking, and of course Jackson is also there and he and Lydia are all over eachother again, poor girl. "Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes, and is already hanging out with Lydia's clique." Harley says as she and Stiles join us. "Because she's hot, beautiful people herd together." Stiles says and I slap him against his arm. "That's not how it works."  

"You know, you should just help a boy out, maybe set me up with your sister." I roll my eyes walking over to my sister. "Goodluck out there!" I shout at the boys. "Luna, this is." Lydia tries to introduce me to the new girl but I cut her off. "Allison, I know. She's in my English class, now let's get going." I walk ahead of them knowing they'll follow anyways. 

We sit down and unlucky me, cause new girl sits in between me and Lydia. I see Coach handing Scott a goal stick and Scott goes to the goal. "Who is that?" New girl asks and I try and ignore it the best I can. "Him? I'm not sure who he is." Now I try looking who they mean and I see them looking at Scott, who's head is turned our way. "Why?" Lydia asks and I know she doesn't care who he is, i've mentioned him multipe times and she always forgets their names. "He's in our english class." The whistle blows and Scott grabs his head. he really seems off today. The first player goes to take the shot and it hits him right in the head, luckily for him he has a helmet. Everyone laughs and makes comments, but he gets back up. "It's Scott McCall." I say now having both girls look at me. "What? He's my friend."