raving

Pov Luna: 

Yesterday was beyond crazy, so much happened. Right now I was just on the phone with Erica talking about everything.

Erica: So guess what, I got us those tickets.

Luna: No fucking way.

Erica: Uh yes I fucking did, check your maths book.

Luna: You are the best.

Luna: You have no idea how much that means, I could kiss you right now.

Erica: I wouldn't mind that.

Luna: Ohh.

Erica: Okay, it's a date.

Luna: Hmm, just friends remember.

Erica: We both know you want me tho, so i'll see you tonight and it'll be a date. 

Before I had the chance to say anything she had already hung up on me. I was immediately pulled out of thoughts by knocking on my door. "Not now Lyds, i'm not in the mood." I let out and groan as the door opens anyway. "Lydia leave me alone, it's not a good time."

"I'm sorry, i'm not Lydia, but I hope you don't mind if I come in."

"You seem to have already let yourself in, so it won't really matter what i've got to say about it."

"You're right... Sorry that I didn't take the window I know that's kinda our thing, but I didn't feel like doing all that climbing."

"shows the lack of dedication if you ask me."

"Hmhm, Luna listen I know you're angry, but if you can just give me a chance... I know what you've been doing and i'm sorry if I made you think I didn't trust you, Because I do I'd trust you with my life."

"I've not been doing anything, I don't know what you're on about?"

"I'm talking about you keeping Derek from going after Jackson. Because you told him to, he's working on a plan with Scott." I shake my head. "I didn't do that for Jackson tho, I don't need the credits for something I have nothing to do with. I just told Derek that to keep him from getting himself hurt."

"Can you just ever accept anything?"

"No? And besides I don't have time for you right now, I've gotta pick an outfit for tonight I need to go in like an hour." I go over to my closet to look for something to wear knowing it's probably gonna be the same as always. I ussually just wear something simple with a leather jacket over it and if Derek even dares saying I stole it he's wrong. I'm just borrowing it. "What's tonight?"

"I'm going to that rave thing with Erica."

"With Erica?"

"Yeah, you know the blonde werewolf chick." She looked beyond angry right now. I can even imagine the flames coming out of her ear. "It's not even your problem so you should just go home."

"Seems like it is my problem. It is my problem when you're going out with the girl you used to crush on." I look at her confused, I don't remember telling her that. "I used to crush on Erica?" I ask her.

"No need to lie. Lydia told me all about it."

"Hmm Okay, good to hear that Lydia knows more about me than I do, cause i've never crushed on Erica. We've been friends over the years, but nothing more and i've never seen her in any other way."

"I still don't think you should go to the rave." She says and I raise my eyebrows. I'm not not going because she's being jealous. "I'm definitely going and I think you should share less of your opinion just because you're being jealous."