The funeral

Pov Luna:

It's been two days since everything went down. I haven't really seen or spoken to anyone, I just know I should've been at the hospital with Lydia, but I couldn't be. I hate it, I hate the feeling of watching them not knowing if they'll wake up or just slowly slip away. 

Lydia is awake and doing well is what my mom told me this morning. She herself has been in and out of the hospital the whole weekend. I've heard her come home late and go early, which was expected. Stiles has been sleeping on the chairs at the hospital waiting to see Lydia, which I find adorable. 

I look to my phone to see i've got some texts from people, one taking my attention. I've gotten multiple texts from Allison over the weekend, but i've ignored them all not wanting to talk to her. I don't even bother reading the text and put my phone away, putting on some movie to watch. 

About 40 minutes into my movie there's loud knocking on the door making me jump. "Fucking hell." I mumble as I go over to the door. I open it expecting to see my mom, thinking she forgot her keys except it's not her.

Why the hell is Allison Argent standing in front of my house.

"Go away, Argent." I go to close the door, but she put her hand on it pushing it back open. "Please, it's about-" I cut her off not caring what she has to say. "I don't give a fuck what it's about, now get the hell away from me!" 

"Lydia... She's missing." 

I didn't need to hear another word, I grabbed my coat and closed the door behind me. "Where are you going?" She asks me walking after me. "That's none of your business." 

"My father is searching for her, we need to find her before he does." 

I turn around stepping closer to her, our faces now only inches apart from eachother. "If your father as much as lays a finger on her, i'll kill him myself... He's your problem so you can fix it yourself." 

"Don't you care about finding Lydia?"

"I do! But there is and never will be a we, I don't trust an Argent." She chuckles raising her eyebrows. "That's not fair.." She says having an innocent smile on her face.

"What's not fair is that a family died, their home being burned to the ground whilst they watched eachother suffer... That is not fair." 

"You can trust me, i'll prove it to you..." She had a stupid smirk on her face as she got into the jeep and I watched as the jeep drove away. 

I'm angry at her, i'm furious... But even after everything that happened a part of me still lights up whenever I see that smile. It's wrong and I can't let my guard down again, i'll just end up hurt again.  

I spend the next few hours walking around hoping to find Lydia, even if the chance of me finding her was imposible. I know that if the roles were reversed, she'd do the same thing for me. I'm now wandering around the now dark woods, seeing as the sun had already gone down a while ago. 

My head shot back when I heard the bushes behind me rumbling. I squint my eyes trying to see who or what was out there. "Lydia?" I say trying not to be to loud, as I wouldn't want to scare her if it really was her. "Lydia is that you?"

I could almost feel my heart sink when someone comes closer, It isn't Lydia. I slowly back up and for the first time tonight I felt scared, not being able to see anything other than their dark figure. 

As the figure comes closer I can finally make out who it is. "You shouldn't be alone wandering around the woods at this hour, there's dangerous people out here." 

"People like you?"

"Yes, people like me... Let me walk you home." Derek says walking ahead of me, but he looks back once he realises i'm not following him. "You remember how to walk, right?"