The formal

As the four of them were sitting together awkwardly Allison stood up. "Do you wanna dance?" She asked Luna looking down at her. Luna on the other hand kept a very annoyed look on her face. "Do I have to?" Allison was left standing there, not expecting that response. "I'm kidding." Luna laughs as she gets up. 

As the two were dancing Luna stopped to stand next to Allison. "Look over there... You think she'll actually get up?" Luna points over to the table to see Stiles asking Lydia to dance with him. "Seems that way." the two laugh as they see Stiles do his little celebration. 

Allison has her arms aroud Luna's neck whilst Luna has her arms around Alli's waist. "Did anyone tell you that you look beautiful tonight." Luna says looking Allison in the eyes "Not yet." 

"Well, the color suits you... I wonder who suggested it, they have some awesome taste." Luna says making Allison blush, something she hasn't done a lot lately. "Mccall! Get out of my way! Mccall!" Coach shouts as he is going after Scott. 

Scott quickly got Danny to dance with him before coach had the chance to kick him out. "You're not supposed to.... What are you doing? ooh ooh." The music stopped and all eyes were on coach. "Hold on, I was just saying he's not supposed to... I mean, I wasn't saying that he shouldn't.. I I was uhm Dance... Everybody dance! It's a Dance!" He started laughing and the music started again. 

"He's such an idiot." Luna whispers to Allison as they're both laughing. "You can do way better than him." Luna says as they get back to dancing. "That idiot is coming our way." Soon after Luna felt someone tap her shoulder. "Allison.." Luna sighs scratching the back of her neck. "Yea, uhm, i'm gonna step out for a bit get some fresh air." 

Luna looks around the room for her sister and Stiles but can't see either of them.

Scott started talking about his feelings for Allison, but her eyes were only on the exit doors. The door where she saw Luna walk through minutes ago.

 Allison is now just wondering when she'll come back or if she'll come back at all. "Should we go look for Luna? She's been out for quite some time." That was a lie, Luna hadn't been gone for that long. Allison was just worried since she saw her leave in a rush. "She's probably with her new boyfriend, whoever that may be... Let's get out of here, you and me." Scott grabs a hold of Allisons hand and leads them both outside. 

As they were making out outside Allison couldn't take her mind off of Luna, she had caught feelings for the girl but she also did like Scott. Even tho she has Scott now all she wishes is that Luna would be here instead. She had a good time with Luna until Scott came and scared her away. 

In the mean time Luna was searching in the parking lot for her sister when she hears someone shouting. "Help me! Get help, please!" She immediately recognized the voice of Jackson. It wasn't till he came closer that she saw who he was holding in his arms, it was Lydia. "Lydia?!" Luna grabbed her phone and called for help. 

Both Luna and Allison were broken down in tears, both for complete different reasons. One just found out her boyfriend or ex boyfriend is a werewolf and the other is in the hospital desperately waiting for her sister to wake up. Both of them would have never thought their night would end like this

 Pov Luna: 

Noah pushes Jackson against the wall. "What the hell happened to that girl?" He asks as he points to Lydia who's still not awake. "I don't know. I went out looking for her..." Jackson tried to explain but Noah cuts him off. "What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field and you just found her like that. Don't lie to me, son." Jackson tried to tell another one of his lies, but Noah gets angry and grabs him by his collar slamming him into the wall again. "Hey! What happened to her?"

loving a hunter | Allison Argentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें