Chapter 25

Gianabegins to cry as Isaac caresses her cheek and hugs her again just as the dooropens and Carter comes in saying, "Isaac!Get away from her." Giana angrily looks at Carter whilst Isaac glares at him withfury in his eyes.Isaac says, "I am sick of your goddamn bullshit, my sister is dead because ofyour Luna, do you know that, Alpha? You are to blame just as much as Selene!."Carter angrily punches Isaac as Isaac tries to grab Carter and wrestle withhim; Giana gets up seeing them fight as she says, "guys, stop it, both ofyou!." Oscar comes in and tries to separate them, but Carter pushes himoff; Allie and Rebecca look at Jesse and Lucas who try to break it up. Gianafeels her anger and pain appearing as her eyes flicker white as she says, "CarterLewis, I hate you!." Allie and Rebecca try to come closer to Giana whoopens her window and mindlink her Wolfblood to transform. Carter sees Gianajumping out of the window as he calls out, "GIANA!." Oscar, Isaac, andCarter come to the window as they call out Giana's name but to no response.Jesse and Lucas says, "where could she have gone?!." Elsewhere in the RogueKing's castle he holds Bellatrix by her neck saying, "your time is up,Bellatrix, where the fuck is my Luna?!." 

Bellatrix struggles to breathesaying, "p-please, my King I just need a few more days." The Rogue Kinggrowls saying, "my patience has run dry, must I give you another reminder ofwhat's at stake, witch?!." He lets her go as she drops to the floor gaspingfor air, and he reveals a glowing necklace as she holds his leg saying, "noplease, please not that! please, my King I know she is close and I know I canfind her, I saw a glimpse of her power last night... I just need a few moredays." The Rogue King says, "you're gonna have to try harder." Hethreatens to burn it over a flame as she screams before the Rogue King says, "Ihave your soul, Bellatrix and if you wish to have it back you are going to haveto work for it! YOU UNDERSTAND ME, WITCH!." She whimpers just as one of theguards come saying, "my King, a woman by the name of Selene was found trespassingon our property." The Rogue King says, "kill her, then! Why the hell areyou informing me?." The guard replies, "my King, she- she says she knowswho you are searching for." The Rogue King smirks evilly before saying, "verywell." He leaves as Bellatrix clutches her chest thinking, 'oh my god.'Back at Silver Moon Pack everyone was worried about Giana as they tried to lookfor her; Carter thinks, 'Gia's masked her Wolfblood scent.' Oscar says, "ifanything happens to my sister, Carter I won't forgive you." Isaac says, "Carterdoesn't even deserve to be Alpha of Silver Moon Pack!." Carter is about attackIsaac when Denise comes in saying, "enough! The poor girl's been throughenough and she's out there while you are here fighting." Carter apologises toDenise who says, "Giana's is like my second daughter, and I need you to herback to me." Carter sighs saying, "nothing is more important to me rightnow then her safety." Allie asks, "is there somewhere she might be?." 

Oscar, Isaac, and Carter think for a moment before Carter at once heads out;Giana is in a small room going through the photo album of her memories withVanessa and everyone. She cries as she thinks, 'Dakota, are we cursed by theMoon Goddess?.' Dakota replies in her mind, 'of course not, Giana wejust have to find ourselves, together.' Giana says, "everyone I careabout ends up getting hurt or dead." Dakota says, "sometimes you justhave to take a leap of faith, Giana it does not mean you are cursed or jinxed."Giana lies on the floor just as the opens and she sees Carter coming in; she atonce gets up as he says, "I figured I would find you here." Giana says, "youare not welcomed here, Carter... how did you even find this place?." Carteranswers, "because I know you, Gia." Giana remembers in her childhoodwhen she was feeling sad and came across the cottage in which she decided tomake it her safe haven. He comes closer and sits on the bed as she says, "youcan stop following me around, Carter, why do you even care? You rejected me, remember,and chose Selene... you believed Selene would be a better Luna for our pack andnow's Vanessa is dead so please just leave me alone." Cartersays, "I cannot leave you alone Gia because I am in love with you."