Chapter 21

Outside Allie and Rebecca overheard what was happening inside as Allie says, "I always had a feeling that Giana was something extraordinary". Just then another voice came into the room as Carter asks, "Alpha Cameron, what are you still doing here?".Cameron replies, "I have had my men searching for Giana but no such luck". Carter says, "Silver Moon pack would like to thank you for all your help and even if we do find Giana I cannot allow you to date her". Oscar says, "Carter". Cameron looked at Carter with a thoughtful expression as Lucas and Jesse sensed animosity in the air between the two Alphas. Cameron replies, "what are you trying to say Carter? I thought it does not matter if I have Giana or not". Carter looks at Oscar who mindlink saying, "do you really want to do this?!". Carter replies, "I do, I can't have someone else taking Giana". Carter looks back at Cameron saying with a deep breath, "there's something I have not mentioned and it's about Giana, you see she is my fated mate". Allie and Rebecca smiled outside hearing what was happening as Selene came saying, "haven't you both got nothing better to do than snooping around?!". Carter continued saying, "look if this situation has taught me anything, it's that the best way I can keep her safe is to keep Giana by my side". Cameron was so confused of the entire situation as Oscar tried to explain as Jesse and Lucas were both surprised too. 

Cameron says, "I thought you had already chosen your Luna and that would be Selene". Carter had a firm look on his face saying, "I've changed my mind". Outside Selene overheard Carter's decision as Allie and Rebecca both look at her saying, "aw, looks like you are the rejected one!". They both laugh as Selene growls, opens the door and barges in saying, "WHAT THE HELL?!". Carter, Cameron, Oscar, Jesse,and Lucas are stunned to see her in the room as Selene says, "how dare you?! you asked me to be your Luna, Carter.... to be your chosen mate of Silver Moon Pack, you needed someone worthy and strong... you are supposed to be the Alpha, how could you go back on your words?". Carter replies, "look Selene, I am sorry, but I have made my choice". Selene says, "Giana attacked me when I have been nothing but friendly towards her and then she left to be a rogue". Jesse and Lucas felt anger hearing Selene's false words as the door opened to Allie and Rebecca who says, "that cannot be entirely true". Jesse and Lucas go over to their girls as they defend Giana. Oscar says, "look my sister is still missing, I am sure there is an explanation, I mean my sister would never do such a thing". Jesse,Lucas, Allie, and Rebecca were proud of Oscar for standing up for his sister as Selene gave Oscar a cold look asking, "are you trying to call me a liar? that I am someone who would make up some crazy shit story?!". Oscar tries to get her to calm down as someone else comes into the room as Carter says, "Isaac what are you-?". Isaac replies,"enough is enough! you have been bullying Giana ever since we were all kids... me and Vanessa know how much you have tormented her only because of your hatred and jealousy of her! I know you are behind my sister and Giana's disappearance, you evil bitch!". 

Selene says, "wow, the apple does not fall far from the tree, I know you three want to make me out to be some kind of villain, but I have never done anything to Giana". Isaac says, "really? is that the truth? allow me to show you all something". Isaac plugs his phone into the laptop as a video of Selene hurting Giana during training. Allie, Rebecca, Lucas, and Jesse look at Selene with disgust while Carter squeezes his fist seeing Giana withering in pain.Oscar looks at Selene with anger in his eyes asking, "how dare you Selene... how could you hurt my sister? I trusted and believed you". Cameron says, "it looks like you have a scorpion in your pack, or should I say... snake?". Selene slowly backed away as she says, "well that's... it's not...that-." Carter gets up and scowls angrily at her saying, "you better speak up or else I will fucking hurt you!." Selene saw the fury in Carter's eyes as Jesse and Lucas held Allie and Rebecca whilst Oscar says, "look we don't have time for this, we need to find my sister!." Elsewhere someone dragged Vanessa's dead body away whilst Giana was still chained up; Valdo bent down and whispered in her ears, "you will be mind soon... very soon, sexy girl... it's only a matter of a few more days." Giana was unconscious as her mind and memory took her back to when she felt her best friend Vanessa being murdered as she cried, "no, Nessa! NESSA! NOOOOOOO!."