Chapter 15

Elsewhere late at night Alison was tossing and turning as she saw something awful happening in her dream; Lucas sensed Alison was not feeling herself as he tried to wake her up and eventually Alison did screaming, "GIANA!." Soon downstairs Alison was drinking some herbal tea as Rebecca says, "sometimes your gift can be so exhausting." Alison and Rebecca argued as Jesse and Lucas stepped in; Jesse says, "if Alison has seen something to do with Giana, we should maybe go and warn her." Lucas says, "I still don't know what is going to happen, baby talk to us." Alison shakes her head saying tearfully, "all I know is Giana is in danger and we need to be there for her." Lucas hugs Alison as Rebecca says, "fine we will leave in the afternoon, come on Jesse." They soon headed back to bed as Alison looked outside the window for a moment thinking, 'I hope you really stay safe Gigi.' The next morning Giana is sleeping as Vanessa comes and jumps on the bed saying, "come on, Gigi." Giana pulls the duvet over her head as Vanessa pulls it away saying, "come on snorlax, it's time for shopping." Giana rolls her eyes as she heads into the shower saying, "I am not a Pokémon!." Later that day Vanessa and Giana had finished spending hours choosing dresses as Vanessa says, "I am starving, let's get some food." They head over to the dessert parlour as Vanessa chooses a sweet cinnamon pretzel with white chocolate whilst Giana chooses small little mochi mooncakes with vanilla ice-cream. 

As they sit to eat Giana senses that someone is watching her as Vanessa notices her distracted asking, "is everything ok, Gigi?." Giana turns around and tries to see who it could be as Vanessa says, "Gigi? what are you thinking about?." Giana turns back to Vanessa and eats her desserts before they leave whilst the hooded figure smiles saying, "I finally found you, True Luna." Later that evening as Vanessa is wearing an olive low-cut dress whilst she helps Giana get ready wearing a sapphire blue mini dress saying, "I really think that Carter should know that Selene tried to break your arm, I am scared she will not stop hurting you, Gigi." Giana sighs saying, "look once the Alpha has marked his Luna, Selene will no longer be threatened by me, and her jealousy will no longer be needed." Vanessa says, "I am not sure about that Giana, she is one psychotic bitch." Giana says, "I don't need to be afraid of her because I have you and Isaac, always having my back." Vanessa says, "girl, you also have the best brother ever." Giana hugs Vanessa who asks, "if I ask you something, what would you reply be?." Giana was confused replying, "Nessa, why are you talking in a riddle?." Vanessa takes a deep breath asking, "if I was your brother's mate, how would you feel about that?." Giana looks at her for a moment with a shock expression before smiling saying, "why do you need ask this? I would be the happiest for my brother and you, you are my best friend and the sister I never had growing up." Vanessa says, "I feel the same way, girl." Vanessa says, "what do you think of yourself?." Giana looks at herself in the mirror with the dress showing her curves as she asks, "isn't this a little too short, Nessa?." Vanessa replies, "no way, you are rocking this dress, I heard Alpha Cameron from the Fire Moon pack is single and ready to mingle." Giana rolls her eyes as she says, "come on, let's finish our makeup or else we will be late." Soon Isaac comes to see his sister and Giana ready and looking beautiful. 

Isaac says, "Selene will be totally jealous and angry that you both look incredible." Giana smiles as she thanks Isaac for the compliment and heads downstairs with Vanessa; Oscar sees Vanessa and says, "gorgeous." Vanessa blushes at Oscar words as he takes her hand and kisses it warmly; soon outside Cameron makes his arrival as Carter and Oscar greet him and invite him for a drink. Cameron notices Vanessa and Giana nearby as Selene comes over and sits beside Carter; Cameron says, "correct me if I am wrong Carter, I heard you just chose a mate." Selene smiles at Cameron before extending her hand over to Carter who takes it saying, "this is my mate, Selene... she's a fantastic fighter and comes from a strong bloodline along with her being an amazing Luna for Silver Moon pack." Giana felt the pain of his words thinking, 'I will never be good enough for you, right? because my bloodline was killed....' Giana wipes her tear from her eyes as Cameron says, "your choice seems very... very constitutional Carter." Carter says, "if you must know the truth Cameron, she is not my fated mate, but I chose Selene as being brave like any Alpha would."