Chapter 15 The old lady came from a wealthy family.

They all entered the taxi.

The old lady gave the direction to her house. Minutes later, the taxi stops in front of a manor. All the lights on the manor were on and with the dark coloured clouds, it gave a dazzling look.

The lights inside the manor were bright and warm, giving off a welcoming atmosphere.

Isabella was the first to ask, " Old lady, do you leave here?" Isabella asked with amusement.

" Yes little cutie." The old lady replied with a smile. " Do you want to come in for some tea?" She asked.

" No need to worry, we are fine." Stella politely declined.
The old lady smiled and pushed opened the door before coming out.

Security instantly rushed towards her. " Old lady, where have you been, we all have been looking for you but couldn't find you." The security said as he took her handbag and led her into the manor.

Before she entered, she looked back at Stella and smiled." Feel free to visit anytime, also come with my little cutie."

Stella nodded. " I will try and visit when I'm less busy."
The old lady smiled again before walking into the manor's hall.

The taxi drove away and entered the road. When they got home, dinner was already on the table.

" You guys are back, the rain delayed you right?" Genevieve asked as she picked up Isabella.

Stella nodded in agreement.
" Grandma, I made a new friend today in the supermarket." Isabella said as Genevieve took off her uniform.

" Really, do you know the person's name?" Genevieve asked as she pulled off her socks.
" No, I didn't ask, it was an old lady and she lives in a big mansion." Isabella replied.

" It's a manor not a mansion Isabella." Stella corrected as she walked into her room to wash up.

Genevieve also took Isabella into the shower.
" I want to use the bathtub!" Isabella shouted as she jumped down from Genevieve's hand.

Genevieve smiled and went to turn on the hot and cold water for the tub. After bathing her, she wore her a long flora dress that covered down to her pink toes.

They all sat around the dinning table. Minutes later, Mira and Drake came back. They all ate dinner before going to continue with other things.

_

Brighton's hospital.

Early in the morning.

An old woman was laying on a large hospital bed in a spacious room. Her eyes were opened, looking around the room that had medical equipments.

There were wires connected to her head and there was a needle sticking to the back of her hand.

At this moment, the room door opened and a doctor walked in with a man wearing a dark blue suit. She had seen the doctor many times but the man came in different occasions.

Dr Jim picked up his notebook and handed it to Reagan. Reagan looked at all the evaluations he had written before handing the notebook back to him.

Reagan walked to the bedside and sat on a chair. " Hi, I'm Reagan." He didn't know her name so he didn't know how to call her.

The woman had been looking at him since he entered. His majestic beauty couldn't be hidden. She found herself wishing that she was young at this moment. Maybe she could have told him the feelings she had in her heart the moment she saw him.

How can there be a man as handsome as this. Even if she couldn't marry him, she wished he could become her son-in-law.

Reagan smiled at her and asked. " Do you remember anything from your past life?"

She nodded her head but as soon as she tried to remember, she had a terrible headache.

" It seems like anytime she tries to remember, her head starts aching. Her memories are mixed up and some might be lost, don't worry young master, I'll try and help her remember." Dr Jim said as Reagan stood up.

Reagan nodded his head as he straightened his suit before walking out. Blake was waiting at the door so when he came out they both entered the elevator and went to the underground parking lot.

Soon they arrived in the Brighton's co-operation parking lot. Reagan and Blake walked into the elevator.

Pushing open the office door, Reagan walked into his office only to see a small figure sitting on his chair.

" Reagan!" Adriana shouted as she jumped down from the chair and ran to hug him.
Blake instantly turned around and left, locking the door behind him.

" Reagan I missed you so much." Adriana said as she purposely hugged his waist and rested her head on his chest.

" Why are you in my office?" Reagan asked as he broke free from her embrace.
" I missed you Reagan, I haven't seen you in days, it's normal for us to see each other more often since we are planning on getting married." Adriana said.

Reagan looked at her coldly, only then did he realizes that she was wearing a thin red mini gown that stopped at her thighs, the chest area was covered by a black see through net and she wore black heels with black net socks.

Adriana saw Reagan look at the small piece of clothes she had on her body. A satisfied smile appeared on her face.

" Don't wear such revealing clothes next time if not you won't be allowed into this building." Reagan's voice sounded as he walked pass her and stood in front of the large glass window.

Looking at the city under his feet, he saw a petite figure rushing through the crowd. Going late to work again. He watched her until she was out of sight before walking back to sit on his chair.

Adriana walked over and sat on his table, facing him. She crossed her legs and looked at his computer but occasionally stole glances at him.

Reagan focused on his work, but when he noticed that she had no intention of leaving, he asked," When are you leaving?"

Adriana knew he was going to ask so she put on a sad and pitiful expression. " Reagan why do you keep chasing me away, sooner or later we will get married, if we don't get used to each other now, it will be hard in the feature."

Reagan paused and looked at her. " What future are you talking about, have I even agreed to marrying you, don't be faster than your shadow."

Adriana smiled and said," I'm talking about our feature, old master said he wants us to get married as soon as possible so we can give him a great grandchild. He's already old, we have to fulfill his request."

" He wants a grandchild, so I can fulfill that request with any woman, it doesn't have to be you." Reagan coldly replied.

Adriana's body froze, she quickly jumped down from the table. "No Reagan, grandfather has already chosen me as his daughter-in-law, you can't marry another woman, I won't allow."

" It's not your choice to make." Reagan said.

" Reagan you can't disobey your grandfather, do you want him to get angry, he's already old and I'm worried about his health, if he can't take it anymore, then..." Adriana said as she looked at Reagan with sad eyes.

" I can take care of my grandfather by myself, no need for you to worry." Reagan replied.

" Reagan, grandpa has always treated me as his daughter-in-law and I can't let him down. Let's just get married and have a child so grandpa can feel at ease. He's looking at you with high expectations, do you want to let him down like this, all his other friends already have great grandchildren, you became a CEO at a very young age, that's why you didn't get married early, now that you are of a marriageable age, do you want grandpa to always keep his head low when he's in the midst of his friends, isn't that shameful, Reagan, you said you care about your grandfather but why can't you just fulfill his last wish?"

Reagan fell into deep thoughts, he didn't know that that was what his grandfather was sad about. Did he really care about his grandfather?

Adriana saw him thinking then went to stand beside him. " Reagan, let's just get married and give grandpa what he wants, there's too much pressure on me. My friends keep laughing at me when they hear that I'm not married, it makes me sad." Adriana said as she successfully squeezed out some drops of tears which fell on Reagan's hand.