Chapter 9 She looks more like her father.

Under three weeks Reagan had already cleared his work table, not a single file left.

Ryan opened the door and barged in without knocking.
" What's up bro, I see you are done with all the documents on your table, since you aren't busy today let's go to the bar and have some few drinks with some bosses and secretaries." Ryan said as he sat on the table.

Reagan ignored him and continued chatting on his phone with Blake.

" Come on bro, let's go this night, maybe you will see a girl you like or do you prefer your secretary, I specifically picked her for you." Ryan said with a wink.

" I'm busy." Reagan replied.
" Busy with what, you table is empty, come on just for this night, let's have some fun with some female friends maybe you will find the one you like." Ryan continued.

" I'm only going there for the bosses not the secretaries." Reagan stood up and walked out of the office.

When they got to the private room, bosses and secretaries from different cooperations were already inside waiting.

Reagan, Ryan, Elena and Stephanie walked into the private room. They were all male bosses and female secretaries.

Reagan and Ryan sat on the seats that were reserved for them while Elena and Stephanie stood behind them.

They all chattered and drank until it was midnight. Every other person was drunk and not in their right mind but Reagan's tall and sturdy body elegantly walked out of the private room.

Elena followed behind him as they both left the bar.
" Where are we going boss?" Elena coquettishly asked, her face flushed red and her drunken appearance could make any man want to bully her.

The way she talked make Reagan look up. " Are you drunk?" Reagan asked.

" No boss...this is how...I normally talk...when I'm...drunk." At this point Elena didn't even understand what she was saying.

Reagan came down from the car then opened the driver's door " Sit at the back, I'll drive."

Elena managed to get out of the driver's seat and enter the back seat.

Reagan started the car and drove out of the parking lot into the main road.

" Where do you stay?" Reagan asked but he got no reply. Looking through the rearview mirror, he saw that Elena had already fallen asleep.

He drove to his villa and had someone carry her into the downstairs guest room while he went upstairs to his room and shut the door.

The next morning he had someone send clothes to her room while he got ready to go to the company.

He sat down on the dinning table and ate breakfast while waiting for Elena who hadn't come out.
" Go and wake her up." He told a maid.

Minutes later after the maid left, Elena came out in a clean female suit. The vest she wore was buttoned up but the white shirt wasn't.

" Good morning boss." She greeted as she sat on the dinning chair and picked up her cutleries to eat.

Reagan only nodded without raising his head from his work tab. He was looking at the sales graph that was recently sent to him.

" Boss, you would be having a meeting with the shareholders at noon." Elena said as she checked his daily schedule.

Again, Reagan only nodded and continued eating. When they were done they left for the company.

_

Stella had been trying to adjust to the fact that some months from now she was going to have a responsibility to take care of.