Chapter 5 Damn he's good looking

Stella was instantly mesmerized by his beauty.

Reagan looked at her again before walking pass her.
Stella's eyes still followed him and she could not dispell the thoughts in her head.

When the children saw Reagan, they all ran to meet him.

Reagan smiled seeing their happy faces. The caretakers also walked over.

" Let's begin the event." Reagan said.
Stella went to stand with Sonia so she wouldn't feel lonely.
" Hi Sonia." Stella said but Sonia didn't reply.

" Sonia!" Stella called again.
Sonia replied with a "Hmm."
" What are you looking at, you look so focused." Stella tried to follow her gaze but they were too many people everywhere.

" He's so handsome." Sonia mumbled but Stella still heard it.
Stella had to look further before she could see who Sonia was talking about.

Who was this man. Was he the big boss? But I heard that the big boss was a CEO, will a CEO have time to come to a amusement park just to sit and watch. No, he wasn't the big boss, probably a representative of the big boss.

But even if he was a representative, damn he was good looking, good looking was an understatement.

His black suit was straight and without wrinkle. He was like a human skyscraper, tall and steady. His hair was neatly combed, not one single stray hair.

He walked like a king and spoke with elegance. Was that normal for a representative.

But she really admired him, since he wasn't the boss, probably he hasn't been betrothed to someone yet, so she could set her eyes on this one.

Stella was shocked by the way she analysed things about this man. Now she understood why Sonia was hypnotized. Once you looked, you will keep looking until the person was out of sight.

The event had already started. All the children were gathered on the big field. Clara was telling them a story.

Stella walked around the park with Sonia. Since the whole park was booked, you could enter and play with anything you want.

After the book giving section was over, they played a small game around the field before they were allowed into the play area.

Workers from the park operated the machines. Stella and Sonia went to the food section, she was starving and she didn't eat breakfast.

She picked different varieties of junk food and Sonia did the same. They sat on the bench and watched the children.

Evening was fast approaching as the sky gradually turned dark. The clothes, toys and other stuffs in the busses were given to the caretakers, after that they all set off to their different destination.

Reagan watched them leave before getting into the back seat.
Blake started the engine then glanced at his boss through the rearview mirror.

The boss who always said he didn't have time and had turned down many business meeting actually had time to come to the amusement park.

Soon they arrived at the company. Stella was the last to come down. After saying goodbye to everyone, she went home straight.

It was already dark outside by the time she got home. She took off her jacket and sat on the sofa.

Mira came out of the kitchen with dinner in her hand. " Time to eat." She said then went back into the kitchen.

Stella lazily stood up and sat on the table.
Mira came back and also sat down.

" So how's work?" Mira asked.
" Fine." Stella replied faintly. All she just wanted to do now was to devour all the food on her plate.

" So, is there any cute boy you like?" Mira asked as she raised her eyebrows in a playful way.