Chapter 10 Highschool Hottie.

Three years later.

" Come here you little brat, you'll be late for school and you'll get punished." Stella shouted as she tidied up the dinning table.

Isabella ran around the house in her pink bunny pajamas. " I want grandma to dress me!" She shouted and then resumed running around.

" Isabella, don't make your mum shout, come, grandma will help you get ready for school." Genevieve said as she picked up Isabella and went into the bathroom to wash her up.

Genevieve was Mira's mother but Isabella liked calling her grandma so in other for her not to start asking for her grandmother, Genevieve decided to play the role until she was old enough to be told the truth.

Stella packed her books into her bag and arranged her lunch box.
Minutes later, Isabella ran out of her room fully dressed in her uniform.

" Mum I'm ready." Isabella shouted with a smile.
Stella looked at her and smiled too, seeing her beautiful daughter in her uniform made her heart feel warm.

Stella picked her up and made her stand on the table before wearing her her backpack.
" Are you guys ready, let's go." Mira also came out of her room.

After Isabella was born, they moved into a bigger apartment that had many rooms. Mira's brother had already come back so he stayed with them.

They all got into Mira's car. Charlie gifted her a car on her last birthday which was unexpected but she still took it.

They first drove to Isabella's school. " Be a good girl and listen to your teacher." Stella shouted as Isabella walked into the school with a teacher. The teacher seemed to be fond of her and it eased Stella's heart. At least there was someone to watch her daughter when she wasn't around.

Isabella turned and smiled before walking into the school compound.

Stella came down when they got to her office. Clara was waiting for her at the door. " How was your night, and how is my little cutie?" Clara asked.

" She's fine, ran around the house in her pajamas saying she wanted grandma to dress her up." Stella replied as she swiped her card on the scanner.

Clara laughed. " Children will always be children. Well, we have been getting large orders recently, the big boss called and said he will be returning to the country in some days time. He wants to add an electronic publishing department to the company.

That will be better, we will have two sections, one for paper publishing and the other for electronic publishing.

He also said that new people will be joining us, so prepare for the new interns." Clara said then went to her office.

Stella also went to her office. They had already started building the new department. Stella hoped she would be chosen to go to the electronic department, she was already tired of paper printing.

Mid-afternoon.

Stella's phone suddenly dinged with a message. Stella picked it up and opened the message, only to see her mother's picture with a caption that said ' This is your mother, right?'

Stella hands froze. How did this person get her mother's picture. Her heart started beating fast. But her mother had already died years ago, she witnessed her mother's burial with her own eyes so why was this picture looking like it was recently taken.

Could it be that, her mother didn't die, but she saw her mother laying in her casket and been buried under the ground.

Maybe this picture was edited,  but Stella still felt uneasy. If her mother was still alive she could have already come to look for her.