Chapter 12 Reagan you have to marry her.

Adriana smiled at Reagan and her cute dimples couldn't be hidden. Reagan smiled back and elegantly ate his food.

Why is this girl still staring at me, haven't you looked enough. Although they were other young ladies around the table looking at  him but Adriana's gaze was penetrating and could make you feel uncomfortable.

To make the matter worse, Ethan stood up from his chair which was next to Reagan and said, " Adriana, come and sit here so you'd be close to Reagan."

The other young ladies around the table looked at Adriana with envy and jealousy as she shyly stood up from her seat.

" If father insists, I dare not disobey." She said as she sat down close to Reagan.

She picked up another pair of chopsticks and started eating. Old master smiled at them. " A match made from heaven, you two already look like married couples. Hurry up and give me a great grandchild before I'll leave."

Of course Reagan knew what he was talking about. " Grandpa don't say that, you will still live many years."

" Then if you want me to hold on, give me a great grandchild, I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, I just want a little child that I can spoil and take care of." Old master pleaded.

" Reagan, listen to your grandfather, he's already old, we all want to see our grandchildren." Aurora said.

" Grandfather, no need to worry, we will give you a grandchild as soon as possible, may be even grandchildren." Adriana said which made old master smile even more.

" This girl knows what I want, Reagan you must marry her as soon as possible." Old master couldn't hide his happiness any longer.

Reagan coldly looked at Adriana and she purposely avoided his warning gaze. Why was this girl making things harder for him.

" Eat more, you just arrived and I'm sure you are very hungry." Adriana said as she picked some vegetables and put them in his plate. Purposely acting like a virtuous and caring soon to be wife.

The other young ladies had long given up their hope of entering into the young master's eyes. One even sneered, " This girl is so good at putting up a good act for old master to see. Doesn't she thinks that she has already acted enough, she's making it become too obvious that she's trying to get on old master's side in order to tie Reagan to herself."

The others agreed without a doubt. They all saw what she was doing.

Soon they all finished eating and were about to leave the dinning area.

Before Reagan could reach for the napkins to clean his mouth, Adriana had already picked it up. She slowly and gently cleaned his mouth until there was nothing left to clean. Her slender fingers softly caressed his hot and sexy lips.

She could feel the heat penetrating through the napkin into her fingers. After she was done, she took another napkin and cleaned her mouth.

Reagan stood up like as if nothing had happened, " Grandpa have a good night rest, I'll be going to my room now, I have work tomorrow."

" Ok my grandson, have a good rest too." Old master also went into his room.

Aurora had the maids show the guests to the guest rooms where they would spend the night.

After taking a shower, Reagan lazily laid on his king sized bed. The comfort eventually made him fall asleep.

Around 7AM in the morning, Reagan walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist while he cleaned his hair with another one.