What To Expect 1

++ finals ++

Jason's P.O.V

I walk out of my bed, get into the bath and put on my grey shirt, white leather jacket and black sweatpants. Woah not forgetting my favourite adidas Neo. Gosh! Today is the last day of test before summer comes. It means it's time to party all day long.

I went down the stairs took a sip of coffee and a piece of bread and get on my ducatti to school.

I arrive and she came. Woah! She's an angel man. Serafine William a girl that I play with.

"Hey Jason" she said to me seductively putting her arms around me and putting her nice ass on my lap. Giving me a perfect morning french kiss. Ah! Her lips is so perfect to my lips.

"Let's grab breakfast" I nodded my jead as a yes. Since that exam starts in 2 and 1/2 hour, why don't a breakfast with my hot girl Serafine to freshen me up. This is life

End P.O.V

Machaela's P.O.V

I walk out of my house door wearing white crop top with blue denim shorts and black Dr.Martens high cut boots and there on the bike, my best boyfriend, Aden Evan. Love of my life.

"Hey princess" he kisses me. He is a perfect kisser. "Hey babe, you know that I miss you right?"
"Yeah sure I do. So as a return I want to treat you breakfast" I always miss him because since this exam month we have been busy like almost everyday until we didn't get to meet each other.

He brought me to the nearest dine in to our school in his Ducatti. Well he is the popular boy in school same goes to Jason my guy best friend who is also a popular + bad boy in school. He is kind of a casanova. His first relationship was with a girl when he was 11 1/2 named Drazzline Asher and the girl cheated on him so starting from the incident he became a serious casanova.

"Princes we are here" Aden wake me from the daydream. " okay! I am hungry!" "I know, you are always hungry" he chuckles. He really know me well. We has been in relationship for almost 6 years.

As we went in the dine in, I saw Jason and Serafine eating lovingly. Hahaha they are so serious I see.

"Hey Machaela!Hey Aden!" Serafine called us up as we came in.
"Ssup!" "Join us mate!" There you go my crazy bad boy casanova best friend.

"Sure, we are happy to join you guys!" Aden replies them. The four of us are close couples and also the most popular couples in school. People have been shipping me and Aden for years but they never ships Jason with any girl because they know him.

End P.O.V

Aden's P.O.V
As we sat with Jason and Serafine, I ordered English breakfast combo for me and my girl.

" awww, you know me well" she is always the best. We are not that loving in front of people but Jason and Serafine they are serious.

"Well Jason also knows me well inside out. Deeply "Serafine explains it seductively while hugging Jason. She is crazy.

After we had our breakfast
"Leggo people. I have test to make me success!" Machaela she is wild but she love education all of us call her the hot wild nerdy girl.

"Relax, Machaela the school is just across the road." I heard Jason explains it that way. Well she is excited for exam and of course summer break.

"Oh yeah, before I forgot anything. Tonight Ciara Hildegard is having a party at her house. Don't forget to come because there are plenty of room to be share." Serafine inform us and I would judge that she love being seductive.

End P.O.V

------------------------------------------------
Heyyo People! Welcome to my second fanfiction and yeah for sure this story will be about Jendall. So keep reading. Sorry wad out! Make it to the number one of the list!