~The next day~

Today was saturday so everyone was here, this is the day that we all decided to practice together. Yesterday afternoon me and jiro came up with the lyrics, and beats for the others. "Hey it's eri." I lost focus of everything we were doing "I'll be right back." I dash outside when my eyes met eri's i saw them light up "Yami." I walked over to her "hey eri.' I looked down to see her wearing the dress i sent her "Oh you got the dress, does it fit?" She nodded walking out from behind mirio.

"Can i see them again." I nodded picking her up and lifting her high enough to reach the top of my head, my ears soon popped out and her hands immediately got to work. I looked over at mirio "When did you too get so close." I shrugged "What is eri doing here." "Oh I'm taking her on a tour fo-" Before he can finish dad interrupted "He's taking her on a tour so she can get som fresh air. The doctor recommended it so she doesn't feel the need to use her quirk to escape." I looked at mirio and he was frantically nodding his head.

Before i could pry i heard my name being called "Eri, i have to go now." I slowly lowered her down next to me and she immediately scurried to mirio's side. I hide my ears as i ran back inside waving to eri. "sorry it took so long." Jiro shrugged it off an we continued to practice

Day after day we practiced hard, on day mina suggested something that i didn't really think of. "Hey since yami's the lead what is she supposed to do on stage? standing there would be a little awkward." that's true "Maybe you guys could give her a quirk lesson on your choreography." jiro suggested. mina nodded "Hey! maybe you could make some animals with your blood quirk." my eyebrows lifted at the thought "Ya, i'll try." I turned my head to mina "You guys run through the routine until you got it, yami your with me." The way she sounded made me feel a little scared about this training.

I was able to run through the dance about 3 times but i was only going to dance to the main parts. There was a loud bang suddenly and all heads turned "You guy's better scram, it's 9pm already!" the hound teacher scolded. After we cleared out most people went straight to bed but a handful stayed downstairs. 

When i got to my dorm room my bathroom was ready with scissors and elastics, okay i'm doing this. This wasn'tthe first time i'm cutting my bangs or hair but it had to look perfect. I used my usual method  for the bangs, after i made the cut a lot more hair than I expected fell. The bangs came out exactly with a perfect swoosh even though i didn't style them. I put my hair in a really high ponytail then brushed through it multiple times, i was going for a butt through thigh length. I put an elastic where i was going to cut,i placed the scissors there,rethinking my decision. Finally my hand moved making the cut, the amount of hair that fell was crazy. I put my hair down and it was touching my upper thigh, i put the scissors down scared to cut any more length. "it was just a little cut,i don't think anyone would notice."

~FESTIVAL DAY~

Everyone was in the back either changing or getting ready for the performance. "Mina isn't the skirt a little too short." She rolled her eyes "You look nice." i've been asking her that all day but maybe it was getting annoying. I was in an orange t-shirt with an A in the middle i was also wearing a mid-thigh dark green skirt with black mid length socks.

I had styled my hair with a curler to give a little bit more volume and framing, all day people have been complimenting me. "You guy's deku's finally here." i gave a sigh "it's time to go, get in your positions now." I quickly got to my spot, my legs were shaking slightly. i haven't been on stage for a while and- calm down, it doesn't matter what they think just don't screw up. That actually kinda lifted my spirit.

The lights suddenly turned off signalling it's 10 am, The curtain flung open revealing the biggest crowd of people ever. "Calm down, this isn't the first time you have been on stage." I looked over to see a ghost like kura-sa smiling at me "Do your best,go plus ultra!" I nodded the new found confidence lighting a spark under me.

Suddenly the drums and guitars worked their magic, blowing everyone away. "Thank's for coming today!"

Sooo....i'm not writing the whole song so search it up 'hero too' is the name. Switch jiro with kurayami and that's it. Also when jiro has that talking to herself moment you see eri in the stands.

"...So wait and see." I took this moment to look at the crowd, I was amazed to see a lot of people i recognized like the vine girl from the sports fest and shinso, wait tamaki-if nejire is at the fashion contest then mirio has to be here and if he's here then.... I look around frantically it was only just a guess but i wanted to see if she was here. As i scanned the room i saw him-mirio, my eyes lit up as i saw the familiar white headed girl on top of mirio's shoulders. I was sure i might have  ran up to her if i didn't have a role to play on stage.

The lyrics of the song flowed out of me so easily as my eyes stayed fixed on eri, a new found energy flowed through me as her face lifted. I stretched out my hand creating bunnies and other animals out of my quirk, they scattered around boosting the crowds vocals as they sang along. At the end of the song i gazed over at eri to see the biggest smile on her face. As bakugo hit the drums for the last time the crowd screamed in satisfaction.As we all stepped off stage the girls completely surrounded me bombarding with compliments or questions.

 "Ay, midoriya, kurayami." I turned to see both mirio and eri  "Hey~" I walked over while waving at them. "great work you tw-" Before he finished a little voice continued "That was crazy at first when there was a loud noise it was scary but then everyone was jumping with the dance." I nodded my head to every word she said seeing the excitement on her face "And then there was a flash and deku you went away for a little bit... and then a guy started flying in the air and then that's when things started to get cold and i saw birds and-and there were different animals everywhere like a fish was swimming in air but then there was a shiny light and then a bunch of people said wow and you know what i said. Wow too, it was so fun." 

I felt my heart was about to burst but before i could utter a word my hand was pulled and strong arms wrapped around my waist in a hug. "h-huh." all i saw was candycane colored hair on my shoulder, then the head lifted "You did great." A smile formed on my lips 

"thanks."