𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 ✧

character x a reader who publishes novels and has a special fan...

!! can be interpreted as platonic or romantic.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

extra note:

5k reads? thank you all so much!!

kohane azusawa!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- She would probably be to shy to approach you if she was a huge fan of your books. (I love kohane so much)

- If she did, she would most definitely stutter alot while telling you how much she loves your novels, especially the first one she started reading. 

- She found out about your books from An who recommended it to her out of the blue. Kohane got addicted to your novels once she started reading one of them. Apparently, she wouldn't stop talking about a chapter during band practice.

- Kohane finished reading an entire book you wrote in just one single day. It shows how much she loves them.

- Since both of you kept bumping into each other, Kohane soon mustered up the courage to ask for your phone number.

- Every time you two met up with each other, it would always be at a certain café both of you guys liked.

airi momoi!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- She really, really loves your books to the point of having an entire collection in her room.

- Both of you met at a concert coincidentally. Airi wasted no time and asked for your phone number to keep in contact.

- A few days later, you two decided to meet up at a shopping center to try out a newly opened restaurant. She wouldn't stop talking about your novels once she sat down.

- Airi actually made Minori into a fan of your books. Both of them can spend hours and hours talking about a single chapter from the same novel.

- Regarding the last sentence, Airi and Minori both have different favorite novels of yours. They have different opinions of them too.

- Airi wishes to be a close friend of yours, as well as a good friend.

minori hanasato!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Minori is very enthusiastic when it comes to talking about your books. She loves them a little bit too much.

- Airi probably introduced you to Minori, causing Minori to gasp in surprise. Her favorite author is standing right in front of her eyes...!

- Minori again enjoys talking to you. She even lists some ideas for other novels you could be working on in the future.

- Although she is eager about reading new chapters, Minori cares about your well-being too. She might text you once in a while to see if you're getting enough rest and sleep while writing.

- You mainly visit Minori's house to talk, if not, probably at a nearby park. She really likes spending time with you and discussing some of her ideas and intrests.

 She really likes spending time with you and discussing some of her ideas and intrests

tsukasa tenma!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- "My name is Tsukasa Tenma! I am a world future sta— Hm?"

- He literally said that when both of you first met each other. Tsukasa stared at you for a few seconds before realizing you were none other than his favorite author!

- You two probably met in the most random place ever. Tsukasa quickly started a conversation and got your phone number somehow.

- Tsukasa messages you almost everyday. He might as well invite you to his performances when he has time, only if you like them.

- He loves telling and complimenting you about how much he likes your books. Even Rui admits that Tsukasa really admires you.

- Like Minori, both of you would probably meet up at a park. Tsukasa would always arrive early or on time.

- Once Tsukasa talks about your novels, he can't stop. He just loves them too much.

not proofread by the way