𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙-⊹𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- 𝙧𝙪𝙞 𝙠𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Rui was was your best friend since middle school. You, Rui and Mizuki would always hang out on the rooftops since all three of you were considered 'weird'. Mizuki was the one who introduced you to Rui. The first time your eyes met, you felt mesmerized by him, it felt weird...?

?

.

.

.

"Hey wake up already will you.."

You heard a voice say. Before you could react, you were pushed off your bed.

"Huh-" your eyes jolted open.

 "Finally," your sister sighed. 

"I've been trying to wake you up for ages, now hurry up we have to go to school now." Nene said.

 You wasted no time and rushed to get changed. You and Nene waved goodbye to your mother as you walked outside.

"It's my first day at school again," you thought. "Mizuki better have came to school today.."

 Suddenly, you heard someone shout .

"Hey!" Mizuki shouted like she was extending the "y". 

"How are you?" The pink haired girl smiled. 

"I'm fine, how about you?" you replied. 

Nene had seemed to walk ahead of you two. 

 "We should hurry," you said as Mizuki rushed after you.

.

.

.

"It's finally lunchtime.." you groaned.

 You somehow had gotten a seat next to Mizuki in class.

 "Oh right, by the way," She said. "Rui goes to this school!" She exclaimed. 

You choked on your water before replying with an "okay". 

Both of you went to the cafeteria to be greeted by Nene and.. Rui.

The person you hadn't seen in so long appeared in front of you.

"Ah, hello," he smirked at you, earning a glare from Nene.

 "Hello," you greeted back. The atmosphere was awfully awkward. 

"Anyways - should we go up to the rooftop?" 

You nodded in agreement. Soon, everyone was on the rooftop. 

"Who's that?" You pointed. 

 "Fufu, that's Tsukasa," he said. The yellow haired boy turned around very quickly. 

"He seems very energetic and optimistic." You thought.

"Hahaha!" "My name is Tsukasa Tenma!"

 You stared at him as he gave you a proud look. 

" Will you ever just shut up..." Nene grumbled.

.

.

.

You were currently walking home with Nene, when you got a message on your phone.

Rui: hello~

You: hello.

Rui: would you like to meet up at a cafe at 4:30?

You: uh sure. see you.

You turned off your phone when you got to your doorstep. You quickly rushed upstairs and changed your clothes. You wore a jacket with some pants Mizuki had gifted you on your last birthday. 

"This should be fine.." You mumbled to yourself.

When you arrived, Rui waved to you and you got a seat next to him. The waiter came not long after and got your orders. 

"Fufu.. so how have you been?" He said.

 "I'm currently good right now, thank you." You replied.

 After awhile with you and Rui chatting, the waiter came with your order and his. Rui thanked the waiter and did a small bow before continuing his conversation with you.

.

.

.

"Ah I have to go," you said. "See you soon," you waved. 

Before you could go, Rui grabbed your shoulder. "Let me walk you home." He offered. 

"Alright." You replied hesitantly.

 As you two were walking home, Rui told you about his troupe with Nene, Tsukasa and Emu, who was a short girl with short hair. Right when he finished introducing them, you stopped in front of your door.

"Well I have to go now." You said. 

"Wait just before you go," he said as you turned to face him. 

Rui gave you a smirk before kissing you on the lips. He waved before quickly running away. 

"W-What was that.." you mumbled.

my hands hurt- I finished this in an hour

requests are open on the end of oneshots,,

anyway, hope you enjoyed, bye <3