❝𝐬𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 ?❞ー 𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

THE NEW TOYA CARD AHDDHDJHDHJDS-

I was planning to do akito angst-

my daffodils stink help

𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 !

.

"Please, shut up." I glared to my seatmate, who was evidently enjoying the annoyance in my voice.

He sighed and gave a satisfied smile before saying in his usual, frustrating toneー "What will you even do if I don't, murder me?"

Being the mature person who doesn't lose their temper easily, I decided to ignore him, pretending I shut my ears off or something. Hey, I could still easily murder him. But even though I still want to push him off a cliff, that guy really just wants to see my expression change, to the point of gaslighting me, accidentally or not.

...And that moron just had to continue to speak, trying to annoy me.

Luckily for me, the bell rang after what felt like years, which meant I could finally escape from this living hell. How does Toya even deal with him? My brother must have some special charm, I swear. 

"Stop following me," I blinked, bottling up my annoyance that was on the verge of exploding. I have been restraining my own emotions for quite a while. But that doesn't mean I'm not actually calm. 

"I'm not following you, I'm searching for Toya, idiot."

"Oh. Well, he's standing around the stairs over there." I pointed.

"Wow, thanks, somehow." He replied, rushing off into the distance as more and more people walked around me, forming a lot of crowds nearby.

I stood there with a baffled expression, before walking away in the opposite direction.

This guy can actually appreciate what I do...!

He would've liked that face of confusion I made there, good thing he missed that. Toya's secretly hanging out with him today. He invited me to go with him, which I accepted, only because we were visiting a cliff with quite an astonishing view of the sunset. Of course, I could push him off straight away, but I refrained from interacting with him and focused on taking pictures with my shiny, precious new camera.

Although, imagining his frustrated, appalled face when I tried to push him off would be very entertaining for me.