⋆𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬- 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜.ᐟ

enjoy a page from my bsd manga,,

.

.

.

.

.

𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚::

- At first, he was confused why you wouldn't sleep.

- After you told him, he just stood there and nodded proudly.

 - Cuddles with you every time you can't fall asleep.

- His hands are magically warm all the time.

- I feel like he'll search up methods on "how to fall asleep easily" for you.

- Always kisses your forehead before he goes to sleep.

- I feel like Tsukasa has asked you to try a lot of remedies for you to fall asleep.

- He might watch your favorite shows with you when you can't sleep.

- Overall, one of the best supportive boyfriends.

𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐚 𝐚𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢::

- Before you told him about your trouble of falling asleep, he always told you to rest well and eat well.

- After you told him, he would try help you get some rest, even just a little.

- Checks on you to make sure your eating well and not skipping lunches.

- During your relationship with him, he would sometimes cuddle with you on the sofa, although it's a little awkward.

- You two play card games or board games when you have nothing to do with your spare time.

- He doesn't really fall asleep whenever your not sleeping beside him.

- 10 out of 10, amazing boyfriend honestly,,

𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐞::

- Always wondered why you looked so tired, even on the weekends.

-  He was hesitant, but eventually came to you to ask about why you were always tired for no reason.

- He was concerned afterwards, but didn't mind much?

- You two have random conversations about useless information if you both can't sleep.

- You help him with his exams. You also help him practice, since his grades aren't that good.

- You're literally his alarm clock if he doesn't wake up.

- He would probably bring you outside at night to try out coffee shops that are open at night. (especially the ones with cheesecake‼️)

- Akito's such a tsundere sometimes-

𝐫𝐮𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨::

- Wasn't really worried about you at the start, although he had to admit he was a bit curious why you were worn out.

- You told him after he had asked you out of curiosity.

- When both of you were in a relationship, Rui would ask you to try out his new inventions, mostly when you couldn't sleep.

- Tries to flirt with you occasionally at night, fails.

- Kisses your forehead before he falls asleep. He may kiss your cheeks or lips sometimes though.

- He stays up making new inventions sometimes, and you make sure he doesn't get too overwhelmed.

- Guys get Rui away from me. ( I finally got a toya 4★)‼️